Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smack Forum is Dead
Like nothing is happening in here. I've tried starting a couple threads but virtually NO SMACK is being thrown around here.

I say shut it down.

As Henry Jones Sr said to his son, "Indiana? Let it go."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:06 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Like nothing is happening in here. I've tried starting a couple threads but virtually NO SMACK is being thrown around here.

I say shut it down.

It will pick up as the divisional games come up. 

If Bengals lose to the Browns I'm sure the place will be somewhat busy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 02:08 PM)Dill Wrote: It will pick up as the divisional games come up. 

I sure hope so.

(09-17-2020, 02:08 PM)Dill Wrote: If Bengals lose to the Browns I'm sure the place will be somewhat busy.

I sure hope not.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 11:06 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Like nothing is happening in here. I've tried starting a couple threads but virtually NO SMACK is being thrown around here.

I say shut it down.

It's been dead. You're spitting on the dusty remains of a long decayed corpse. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 05:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's been dead. You're spitting on the dusty remains of a long decayed corpse. 

That's ... uh ... that's not spit.  Nervous

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2020, 05:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's been dead. You're spitting on the dusty remains of a long decayed corpse. 

Yup

The smack forum peaked like 06 back on the mother ship.
Reply/Quote
pro tip: if you make your rookie QB throw 60 times in his 2nd career start, you're going to lose, even to the Browns.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 12:39 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: pro tip: if you make your rookie QB throw 60 times in his 2nd career start, you're going to lose, even to the Browns.

Yes, I’m sure the Bengals amazing defense and stellar run game had nothing to do with the loss. The first Ballot HOF coaching staff were also on point. This team is definitely going places.

The fact that Burrow is probably the only non-trash player on the team means that the only reason why they didn’t lose by 100 points is because of the fact that he threw the ball over 60 times.
Reply/Quote
Pro tip 2: Trade anyone who has value to get an offensive lineman or two. Your rookie QB deserves better.

Unload AJ Green for whatever you can get and tell the Bengals' homers to sit down and move on
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 01:29 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: Yes, I’m sure the Bengals amazing defense and stellar run game had nothing to do with the loss.  The first Ballot HOF coaching staff were also on point.  This team is definitely going places.

The fact that Burrow is probably the only non-trash player on the team means that the only reason why they didn’t lose by 100 points is because of the fact that he threw the ball over 60 times.

Have him drop back 60 times behind that O line and that "only non-trash player" won't be in the league for long. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Only time the defense touched Baker Mayfield all night, was when we knocked him down on the int. This defense is horrible, no pressure, can’t stoped the run, relievers wide open all night. Why is it, when we throw a pass, our receivers are stationary, making it easy for defense to swam together for the tackle. But when we are in defense, their receivers are catching the ball on the run, Making it impossible to get more than one defensive player in position for a tackle.
Reply/Quote
Im waiting for a vaccine before I post again. Too dangerous to interact with you mouth breathers from Ohio.
Reply/Quote
Phil, there's nothing to talk smack about. The Steelers and Ravens are in another league compared to the two dumpster fire teams from Ohio. Maybe start a thread about how Zeitler is better than DeCastro? That'll get the posts flowing. Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 11:59 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Phil, there's nothing to talk smack about.  The Steelers and Ravens are in another league compared to the two dumpster fire teams from Ohio.  Maybe start a thread about how Zeitler is better than DeCastro?  That'll get the posts flowing.  Cool

Flacco is average!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 09:39 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Have him drop back 60 times behind that O line and that "only non-trash player" won't be in the league for long. 

Agreed.
Reply/Quote
What is there to talk smack about, no team in this division is going anywhere for awhile. Mahomes and KC are going to end up like the the new Pats. Bill still can't be ignored in the east, so as it stands there is nothing to talk about except how long till Ben's arm falls off, or how long till the Bengals get Burrow killed or how long till the Browns do what the Browns do or hey, how about those Titans... win the division and face plant to Ryan Tannehill...yikes.

No room for anyone to talk at this point.

Also, the loss of a large part of the smack regulars has hurt things. SteelyJ, Bat, Beaker, etc, there just is too many terrible posters now that have killed the vibe and the fun of it all.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote