Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AFC North defenses
Obviously I can't stand the Steelers, Browns and Ravens. But let's be real all 4 teams in the AFC North have legitimate defenses, this year is going to be a blood bath for the AFC North
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 05:20 PM)Trademark Wrote: Obviously I can't stand the Steelers, Browns and Ravens. But let's be real all 4 teams in the AFC North have legitimate defenses, this year is going to be a blood bath for the AFC North

Yeah, it isn't going to be easy that is for sure. But I think we end up at least splitting with all these teams and hopefully sweeping 
the stealers. It sure was nice seeing the Colts beat the Ravens to give us a better chance and stay in the hunt. As bad as our start
was, we can still make up a lot of ground if we ride the Rams win into another win against the Titans Sunday.

It is true that all the Defenses in this Division are legit. We just need to get our Offense up to par and we can win this Division tho.
Reply/Quote
I know every D linemen that started MNF had a sack. What’s going on with our first round pick Murphy? Is he even playing. Haven’t heard his name yet this season.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2023, 08:12 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I know every D linemen that started MNF had a sack. What’s going on with our first round pick Murphy? Is he even playing. Haven’t heard his name yet this season.

Doesn't look like he has even made the stats yet.  Looks like he hasn't had much playing time.  Only 39 defensive snaps and 19 special teams snaps according to Pro Football Reference:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MurpMy00/gamelog/2023/

But I think he is considered a late 1st round project.  Hopefully we will see him start to contribute as the season progresses and next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote