Yerp
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 07:24 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Oakland @ CLEVELAND
PITTSBURGH @ St. Louis
CINCINNATI @ Baltimore

how i have it... Not sure which oakland or which cleveland team will show up...
Reply/Quote
St Louis at home after being embarrassed last (after being the Seahawks?) - they get the win.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:33 PM)Whacked Wrote: St Louis at home after being embarrassed last (after being the Seahawks?) - they get the win.

we can hope but the steelers have been looking pretty good minus some misques and now they have bell back...
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:33 PM)Whacked Wrote: St Louis at home after being embarrassed last (after being the Seahawks?) - they get the win.

Ravens at home after being embarassed the last two games - they get the win.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:59 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Ravens at home after being embarassed the last two games - they get the win.

A loss this week wouldn't surprise me. Seems to be the way the NFL is now. Team plays bad one week and beats a good team the next week. The Bengals have yet to show an ability to take advantage of a good situation and make it better. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 01:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: A loss this week wouldn't surprise me. Seems to be the way the NFL is now. Team plays bad one week and beats a good team the next week. The Bengals have yet to show an ability to take advantage of a good situation and make it better. 

I think the Ratbirds are deflated with Suggs out and just come out flat, so Jeremy runs all over them and then AJ puts up some big numbers, not to mention our defense getting after Flacco and his team turning on him, causing him to be sitting on the bench alone again.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 01:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: A loss this week wouldn't surprise me. Seems to be the way the NFL is now. Team plays bad one week and beats a good team the next week. The Bengals have yet to show an ability to take advantage of a good situation and make it better. 

Got to agree with ya here.  This league is whacky enough that we could get trounced by this struggling team.

Hell, last year after week 3, we were all sure Cincy was gonna march into the New England game and open up a can of whoop ass.  Didn't happen...
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:59 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Ravens at home after being embarassed the last two games - they get the win.
No way they lose their home opener to start 0-3. Bengals are the better team though.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
bengals, raiders, and Rams.  

Rams were a tough pick.  But they have the defense to get hits on Ben and make it tough to run.

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me to see Pitt win.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 08:16 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think the Ratbirds are deflated with Suggs out and just come out flat, so Jeremy runs all over them and then AJ puts up some big numbers, not to mention our defense getting after Flacco and his team turning on him, causing him to be sitting on the bench alone again.

I get the optimism but i have 37 years of examples where it doesn't work out well for the good guys, when it very well should have.

I'll be very happy with a win and i'll be cheering along as usual. I'm just not expecting the good stuff until i see it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping for a 1-3 record for the AFCN this week ... lone victory... Bengals :)

No idea what to expect out of Browns or Raiders..week 3 is always a good determination for 1-1 teams if they are playing against higher caliber or even caliber teams.

Rams v Steelers are in the same boat..which Rams will be there?  Steelers offense is going to be trouble all year long, but which of their defenses are real?

Ravens are not an 0-2 team, home opener..division rival who swept them last year..Bengals on the road in Baltimore hasn't faired very well since Dalton era began..who knows.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 09:02 AM)6andcounting Wrote: No way they lose their home opener to start 0-3. Bengals are the better team though.

this aint your 2012 ravens..
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 02:01 PM)rungiorun25 Wrote: I'm hoping for a 1-3 record for the AFCN this week ... lone victory... Bengals :)

No idea what to expect out of Browns or Raiders..week 3 is always a good determination for 1-1 teams if they are playing against higher caliber or even caliber teams.

Rams v Steelers are in the same boat..which Rams will be there?  Steelers offense is going to be trouble all year long, but which of their defenses are real?

Ravens are not an 0-2 team, home opener..division rival who swept them last year..Bengals on the road in Baltimore hasn't faired very well since Dalton era began..who knows.

Overall history doesnt matter as much as recent history... Ravens havent beat the bengals since 2013
Reply/Quote