Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wins the toilet bowl game in Baltimore next week?
I think Baltimore will win this one and keep themselves only 3.5 games back in the division.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2015, 08:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Hey, guys, Brad wanted me to remind you guys that the Browns are really in Baltimore and that the team in Cleveland is an expansion team. As such, the Browns are guaranteed to both win and lose, unless they tie, but then again, a tie is both winning and losing anyway.

Purple poop.
Reply/Quote
Tomorrow is the anniversary so I won't be on. I want to have some pre-generated responses

If the Ravens win with an offensive blowout: Glad to see the (running / passing) game starting to click. Still a lot of work to be done, but it's good to see (the line open up some holes / the receivers start to get some separation). The Browns are a tough team anytime they play within the division.

If it is a close Ravens win: The Browns always play hard within the North. Nothing is ever a guarantee. Still a lot of work to do.

If the defense wins it for the Ravens: Glad to see the defense start to win some games for us instead of losing them. It's clear we need some help offensively with Smith hurt, but I am glad they got the win.

If the Ravens lose because the defense gives up the lead with under 4 minutes: This is becoming a habit. There needs to be some big shake ups if they cannot hold a team off for one drive.

If the Ravens lose because of the offense: The Ravens need to figure this out. (I don't know what it is that makes them so incapable of developing or drafting WRs / I don't know what is going on with Flacco / I don't know why the running game can't get started)

If it's a tie: You know games can end in ties, right McNab... um Flacco?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 11:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If the Ravens lose because the defense gives up the lead with under 4 minutes: This is becoming a habit. There needs to be some big shake ups if they cannot hold a team off for one drive.

Nailed it.

Bye bye, Dean Pees. No excuse for the same ending in all 4 losses. Your offense is giving you an average of 25 points in each of these losses. Teams would kill for that production every game. 

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Nailed it.

Bye bye, Dean Pees. No excuse for the same ending in all 4 losses. Your offense is giving you an average of 25 points in each of these losses. Teams would kill for that production every game. 

You means like the Bengals that are averaging well over 25 points a game and are 5-0?

Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:49 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: You means like the Bengals that are also averaging 25 points a game and are 5-0?

Wink

Shows you what a difference a D can make. I'm impressed that Flacco lead them to 30 today given the injuries. That fake QB sneak was a beauty. He needs to start chewing the D out. 

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Shows you what a difference a D can make. I'm impressed that Flacco lead them to 30 today given the injuries. That fake QB sneak was a beauty. He needs to start chewing the D out. 

In all seriousness that just won't happen.  He just doesn't seem like the fiery "rah" rah" guy like old Stabby was. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Shows you what a difference a D can make. I'm impressed that Flacco lead them to 30 today given the injuries. That fake QB sneak was a beauty. He needs to start chewing the D out. 

Shouldn't you be celebrating your anniversary like you said?  I would think that is much more fun than thinking about who the Ravens will pick first as a top 10 pick in the 2016 draft.  Wink

Happy anniversary by the way. I mean that honestly. Best to you and yours. :)
Reply/Quote
Ravens will blow their number one draft pick because Ozzie Newsome has become senile.

Clowns think they're the shit because they beat the only team worse than them.
Reply/Quote
Josh McCown didn't have a 111.3 rating with 70.6% completion during his walk through yesterday.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 08:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Nailed it.

Ummm you have like 10 different narratives covering every possible win or loss scenario. And then you say nailed it ?

But yes your D is trash.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ummm you have like 10 different narratives covering every possible win or loss scenario. And then you say nailed it ?

But yes your D is trash.

To be fair he didn't have a tie scenario.......My bad. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The Ravens are officially now in the basement due to poor cap management by Ozzie.

Congrats Poe, wherever you went into hiding again just as you do any time your team loses. At least Pat shows up through thick and thin
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 09:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ummm you have like 10 different narratives covering every possible win or loss scenario. And then you say nailed it ?

But yes your D is trash.

but that was my only "lose because of the defense" scenario. 

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:14 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: but that was my only "lose because of the defense" scenario. 

What would your other "lose because of the defense" scenario be?  That the D played really well but got beat by a superior team?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 07:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: What would your other "lose because of the defense" scenario be?  That the D played really well but got beat by a superior team?

"We lose because the defense gives up 40+ points"?

"We lose because the defense gives up the lead with under 4 minutes" is a pretty specific scenario. It requires the Ravens to told the lead and the lead change to occur with under 4 minutes. Then again, it's how their last 4 losses occurred, so I figured it would happen again.

The only thing that might save us next week is that we all just saw that Kaepernick is incapable of executing one long pass with 3 chance at the end of the game. He just runs around and throws it away.

Reply/Quote
Didn't the Ravens have it inside the 5 at the end of the game and had to settle for a FG? #elite
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Defense looks like something from the Teddy Marchabroda era, pathetic would be a kind description.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 09:14 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Didn't the Ravens have it inside the 5 at the end of the game and had to settle for a FG? #elite

I won't put that on him. Trestman is committed to run first. They got the 6 on 1st down. 2nd and 4, you're going to run. You'd rather have 3rd and 2 than 3rd and 4. The problem was Forsett was injured, so we had our #3 in (since our #2 sat the game out with an injury). He losses a yard and it's 3rd and 5. On the 3rd and goal, the Browns had a rusher come completely unblocked. It looked like the play was designed to have Juszczyk roll out to the right just like on his other TD. The problem is, he just lets the rusher come right past him and he commits to running his route. 

I have no issue with him putting the pass where he did considering there was someone in his face. It would have been tough for Aiken to make the catch, but it ensured that there could not be a pick and you still can tie it up on 4th. 

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 09:14 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Didn't the Ravens have it inside the 5 at the end of the game and had to settle for a FG? #elite

(10-12-2015, 10:30 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I won't put that on him. Trestman is committed to run first. They got the 6 on 1st down. 2nd and 4, you're going to run. You'd rather have 3rd and 2 than 3rd and 4. The problem was Forsett was injured, so we had our #3 in (since our #2 sat the game out with an injury). He losses a yard and it's 3rd and 5. On the 3rd and goal, the Browns had a rusher come completely unblocked. It looked like the play was designed to have Juszczyk roll out to the right just like on his other TD. The problem is, he just lets the rusher come right past him and he commits to running his route. 

I have no issue with him putting the pass where he did considering there was someone in his face. It would have been tough for Aiken to make the catch, but it ensured that there could not be a pick and you still can tie it up on 4th. 

Instead of writing all that your answer should've just been "yes".
Reply/Quote