CLEVELAND @ St. Louis
PITTSBURGH @ Kansas City

Bye Week: Cincinnati
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 06:50 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Baltimore @ ARIZONA
CLEVELAND @ St. Louis
PITTSBURGH @ Kansas City

I'd be pretty shocked if Cleveland wins in StL but i wouldn't be too surprised if Pitt loses at KC.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd be pretty shocked if Cleveland wins in StL but i wouldn't be too surprised if Pitt loses at KC.

You do know that bad KC team (and that was with Jamal Charles) is winless at home, right?
Reply/Quote
I'm really hoping KC's Dline gets after whoever is the QB next week .. One can hope ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We're guaranteed to still be undefeated by next week ..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:30 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You do know that bad KC team (and that was with Jamal Charles) is winless at home, right?

TRAP GAME!!! Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
CLEVELAND @ St. Louis
PITTSBURGH @ Kansas City

Arizona should win.

Pittsburgh should win.

It will be surprising if anybody scores in the CLE/STL game... but I'll pick the Rams.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Cardinals
Steelers
Rams
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
CLEVELAND @ St. Louis
PITTSBURGH @ Kansas City

Arizona, LA Rams, Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
Arizona, St Louis, and Pitt.

I'm picking Arizona in survivor this week.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I think Kansas City is limping into this game already - hard to see them beating Pittsburgh (Unless Big Ben makes it back and then maybe Chiefs have a chance :) )

I'm picking:
Arizona (while picking Baltimore to be possibly the worst team in the NFL right now)
St. Louis (Because Cleveland is horrible - watching them intercept manning on the 39 in OT yesterday and then proceed to get backed up to their own 49 out of field goal range was something I think only the Browns could do in that situation)
Pittsburgh (Didn't Maclin get injured yesterday also? If my understanding is correct, I think both Jamaal Charles and Maclin are out in KC right now - which is most of what they had going on there).

and

Cincinnati (good week for a bye - getting some needed healing and rest) - I sure hope we come off the bye this year differently than in years past and keep up the intensity. Apparently Marvin Jones' foot isn't an issue [see his performance yesterday].
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
CLEVELAND @ St. Louis
PITTSBURGH @ Kansas City

Baltimore definitely loses
Cleveland probably loses
Pitt/KC is a toss up. Just saw on ESPN that Ben said he won't know if he can play until he tries to practice and Vick said he has a tiny tear in his hamstring and is at least a week from playing. Landry Jones might end up starting this game.
Reply/Quote
CLEVELAND @ St. Louis
PITTSBURGH @ Kansas City

I think the AFCN sweeps this week sending notice again the AFCN is the best division in football.

Ravens have been close and Cards may be overrated.
Cleveland is a lot better than many realize and like the Ravens are losing the close games.
The Steelers are simply better than the Chiefs regardless of whether Ben or Jones plays.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
CLEVELAND @ St. Louis
PITTSBURGH @ Kansas City

I approve of this By Week win over the Bengals.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
The good news is that over the course of the bye week there is no other team remotely capable of taking over first place in the division. Even if they played and won 10 games the best they can do is second place.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 11:45 AM)grampahol Wrote:
Quote:The good news is that over the course of the bye week there is no other team remotely capable of taking over first place in the division.

I get this....This makes sense.

Quote:Even if they played and won 10 games the best they can do is second place.

WTF does this even mean?  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm really hoping KC's Dline gets after whoever is the QB next week .. One can hope ..

they are probly a little better than their record indicates... they did face 3 of the undefeated teams in a row i believe.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 02:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think the AFCN sweeps this week sending notice again the AFCN is the best division in football.

Cleveland is a lot better than many realize and like the Ravens are losing the close games.
The Steelers are simply better than the Chiefs regardless of whether Ben or Jones plays.

with the ravens secondary... Carson might set some records.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 02:31 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think the AFCN sweeps this week sending notice again the AFCN is the best division in football.

I hate to be wrong.  Smirk  Hilarious
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd be pretty shocked if Cleveland wins in StL but i wouldn't be too surprised if Pitt loses at KC.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

Reply/Quote