Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Offensive Player of the Week
AFC Offensive Player of the Week goes to our own Joe Mixon. This is the 5th time this season a Bengal player has won a Player of the Week honors

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
5 out of the 11 weeks we’ve had games we got the player of the week? That is impressive! Well deserved by Joe this week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 10:49 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: 5 out of the 11 weeks we’ve had games we got the player of the week? That is impressive! Well deserved by Joe this week.

12 weeks, but yes, that's correct!

And these aren't voted on by the fans :)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 10:52 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 12 weeks, but yes, that's correct!

And these aren't voted on by the fans :)

We've only played 11 is what he was saying, so 5 out of the 11 we've played.

Not too bad.
Reply/Quote
This is a very special team, don't be surprised if we are playing in the SUper Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 11:12 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: This is a very special team, don't be surprised if we are playing in the SUper Bowl.

I won’t say that, but if we continue consistently with the offense and defense doesn’t have any big let downs, we can definitely make the playoffs and possibly win a playoff game. Got some HUGE tests coming up starting with the Chargers. We haven’t won 3 games in a row since 15’. Let’s start now.
Reply/Quote
Been a great year so far, hope it just continues to get better as the year goes on.

Think it could with how young our players and coaches are. Good on Mixon, he had another great game.

Needed it, he hasn't had many good games against the Stool.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 11:12 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: This is a very special team, don't be surprised if we are playing in the SUper Bowl.

They certainly are out doing many preseason expectations but I'm not sure I'd be buying Super Bowl tickets just yet.

Playoffs, sure. I think it'll be hard at this point to miss out with how they currently sit and the other schedules in the AFC. Just see some flaws still and some inconsistencies that come playoff time will be a challenge against the top teams and top coaches.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
And Joe repeated as Fed Ex Ground Player of the Week as well

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
You know we're hot when we have this many Players of the Week. Wooooh!!
Reply/Quote
It was a little discouraging prior to the bye week,but the Bengals are back.Super impressive the last 2 games.It appears we have our defense back on track,and even more encouraging is the OL.They’re not missing assignments like they were earlier in the season.They look disciplined,and are playing mean,fast,and nasty.Not perfect,but much better.
Looking forward to the rest of the season.It of course is going to be very challenging,but,I believe this team is up for it.

If this OL continues to improve,and Joe Mixon continues to roll,this team will be virtually unstoppable.
That’s what makes this team almost impossible to beat,is when Mixon has a huge game,and that’s where Joe Burrow can take over.
Reply/Quote
And I was having to defend him as a player this past week.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Mixon threw the Bengals on his shoulders and carried them against the steelers and certainly Joe earned and deserves this honor.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Hilarious
Of course I'll glady eat some crow if I need to.
Reply/Quote