Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Play Off Race
Shaping up interestingly, well for the wild card race that is. The Divisional winners look pretty much done to me barring big collapses (Patriots, Bengals, Colts, Broncos)

The wild card race seems fairly open, but i'd make the Bills, Jets, Steelers and Chargers the favourites given the current state of play.

Thoughts?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 08:34 PM)YorkshireBengal Wrote: Shaping up interestingly, well for the wild card race that is. The Divisional winners look pretty much done to me barring big collapses (Patriots, Bengals, Colts, Broncos)

The wild card race seems fairly open, but i'd make the Bills, Jets, Steelers and Chargers the favourites given the current state of play.

Thoughts?

5 games in a lot of football left.

I think the pats/bengals will end up with byes. Denver as 3rd and colts at 4.

Wildcards are crazy.

Buffalo, jets, steelers, Chargers would be the early favs. Big Jen getting back is the jey and of the steelers don't put themselves in a deep hole with Vick .

Lots of football left to shake them out.
Reply/Quote
Meh. I'll start thinking about the playoffs around week 16.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The Steelers just beat the Chargers, so I'd have to begrudgingly pencil the Steelers into WC spot 1 and um...the Bills in the other? Man, the AFC just looks pretty lousy outside of a handful of teams. 9 of the 16 teams have losing records, and 6 of those only have a single win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 10:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Meh. I'll start thinking about the playoffs around week 16.

That gives you a solid 2 weeks to brag.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Currently...factoring in tiebreakers.

*1. Cincinnati (5-0, 1-0, 4-0)
*2. Denver (5-0, 2-0, 3-0)
3. New England (4-0, 1-0, 3-0)
4. Indianapolis (3-2, 3-0, 3-2)
5. New York (3-1, 1-0, 3-0)
6. Buffalo (3-2, 1-1, 3-1)
Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

Current picture
Reply/Quote
I think I laughed out loud when I saw that the playoff picture popped up on NFL.com after week 4.

My predictions would be that Pats and Bengals get the bye. Indy and Denver win divisions for lack of competition. Steelers and Jets get in.
Reply/Quote
Where does SoS factor into this? Correct me if im wrong but didn't we come into the season with one of the toughest schedules?
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 09:31 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Where does SoS factor into this? Correct me if im wrong but didn't we come into the season with one of the toughest schedules?

SoS? for draft picks. but based on last years results we had the 2nd hardest schedule this season... But so far when you look at those teams records the Cheifs have had it hardest so far this season lol
Reply/Quote
How long till we can mathmaticly elminate some of these teams at the bottom?
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 12:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: How long till we can mathmaticly elminate some of these teams at the bottom?

I believe the Browns were mathematically eliminated about 3 months ago. Bengals will be mathematically eliminated the first week in January. LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 12:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: How long till we can mathmaticly elminate some of these teams at the bottom?

I believe the Browns were mathematically eliminated about 3 months ago. Bengals will be mathematically eliminated the first week in January. LOL
Reply/Quote
Well technically, nobody is mathematically eliminated until week 8 at the very minimum, but considering byes and tiebreakers week 9 or 10.

Theoretically, everyone except maybe 9 or 10 teams are mathematically eliminated.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 02:19 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I believe the Browns were mathematically eliminated about 3 months ago. Bengals will be mathematically eliminated the first week in January. LOL

Hey now that trend cant last forever.... But january aint easy.
Reply/Quote