Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Preview
It's time once again for the annual video from steeler fan urinating tree breaking down the AFC and later the NFC for the season.

In years past these have been rather humorous and on point but this year seemed kind of lazy especially with the Bengals portion that was more of the same recycled narratives.

It's here if you want to take a watch.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2021, 04:16 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It's time once again for the annual video from steeler fan urinating tree breaking down the AFC and later the NFC for the season.

In years past these have been rather humorous and on point but this year seemed kind of lazy especially with the Bengals portion that was more of the same recycled narratives.

It's here if you want to take a watch.

I disagree. I thought it was pretty good and the Bengals section was spot on, in line with what he was doing. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2021, 06:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I disagree. I thought it was pretty good and the Bengals section was spot on, in line with what he was doing. 

I agree.  "Death: the franchise" was a chuckle.  And, he didn't say anything that hasn't been said here, if only a little harsher.  Here's hoping for a winning season and his opportunity to eat some crow.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2021, 07:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I agree.  "Death: the franchise" was a chuckle.  And, he didn't say anything that hasn't been said here, if only a little harsher.  Here's hoping for a winning season and his opportunity to eat some crow.  

I guess that part is what bothered me, usually he has takes that are unique and comical versus this year what felt like just parroting what is the general consensus. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote