Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Wild Card: Colts @ Texans Game Day
The #3 seed Texans host the #6 seed Colts @ 4:35PM on ESPN.

Game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
Wow, Colts out to an impressive 14-0 lead, in Houston.

Kind of sad that Coltsfan doesn't come around anymore. Would be fun to watch him get animated during this game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Give the Colts the Bengals o-line, I doubt it's 14-0 at this point.

That said, Luck and company are looking really good as well.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2019, 07:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow, Colts out to an impressive 14-0 lead, in Houston.  

Kind of sad that Coltsfan doesn't come around anymore.  Would be fun to watch him get animated during this game.

Colts looking good so far. Coltsfan hasn't been around in forever has he ?
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2019, 07:06 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Colts looking good so far. Coltsfan hasn't been around in forever has he ?

I haven't checked the logs, but it feels like about 2 years.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2019, 07:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I haven't checked the logs, but it feels like about 2 years.

Last post 02-22-2018
Reply/Quote
Margus Hunt sighting
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2019, 07:10 PM)treee Wrote: Last post 02-22-2018

Maybe he's off respecting a fourth team.

Coltsfan…

[Image: come-out-counselor.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Glance a QBs helmet and get a flag. Yank on his face mask and they don’t see it?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I usually don't rag on announcers too frequently...but seriously, this ESPN team is as bad as they've ever been. Like the Tony Kornheiser era bad.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2019, 07:55 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I usually don't rag on announcers too frequently...but seriously, this ESPN team is as bad as they've ever been. Like the Tony Kornheiser era bad.

I have to mute it. It’s a train wreck.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2019, 07:55 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I usually don't rag on announcers too frequently...but seriously, this ESPN team is as bad as they've ever been. Like the Tony Kornheiser era bad.

They talk way, way, waaaaaayyyyyyy, to much. It's like they're in a competition to see who can get the most useless blabber in.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2019, 10:14 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They talk way, way, waaaaaayyyyyyy, to much. It's like they're in a competition to see who can get the most useless blabber in.

Loved Witten as a player, he seems like a really personable guy, and he’s a terrible announcer. And does anyone else fell uncomfortable that they dont let the black guy in the booth? I never paid enough attention to where he is, but it’s like he’s sitting out in the middle of nowhere.

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2019, 10:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Loved Witten as a player, he seems like a really personable guy, and he’s a terrible announcer. And does anyone else fell uncomfortable that they dont let the black guy in the booth?  I never paid enough attention to where he is, but it’s like he’s sitting out in the middle of nowhere.

Yes they had McFarland in this elevated platform on the field thru most of the season but I think they did away with it for the last few games. There were a lot of complaints because he blocked the view of fans in lower seats.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2019, 11:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yes they had McFarland in this elevated platform on the field thru most of the season but I think they did away with it for the last few games. There were a lot of complaints because he blocked the view of fans in lower seats.

hopefully  bengals took notes on how to turn a team around in 1 yr by smart drafting and hiring a good new coach. 
Reply/Quote
Andrew Luck is now 4-3 in the playoffs as a starter. 

Bengals have won a total of 5 playoff games in 51 seasons. Luck has won 4 in 6 seasons as a starter.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote