Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread
(01-04-2020, 08:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol Julian Edelman entering the stadium half time shot in his all black and leather jacket hood up and dark sunglasses...It looked like ZZ Top was setting up for another half time show.

Brady looked like Inspector Gadget's dweeb younger brother.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That was an almost crazy way to start the 2nd half.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
We watching the Texans vs Bills or the Bengals vs. Bills ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Enjoy sitting on your couch next weekend, Watt.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 08:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: We watching the Texans vs Bills or the Bengals vs. Bills ?

Houston’s coaching is terrible. Hopkins has 1 reception for 5 yds, and they’ve only let Watson throw it 11 times so far. Wtf.

Reply/Quote
Nice, seemed early to go for 2. Gotta do what you gotta do.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 08:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Houston’s coaching is terrible. Hopkins has 1 reception for 5 yds, and they’ve only let Watson throw it 11 times so far. Wtf.

Granted if your coaching looks like this, what more can they expect.

[Image: CvlzxyBWYAA2IpS.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Tyler Kroft, is flagged for Holding....
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 08:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Houston’s coaching is terrible. Hopkins has 1 reception for 5 yds, and they’ve only let Watson throw it 11 times so far. Wtf.

The Bills pass defense is one of thr best this year and they are forcing Watson out of the pocket. The Bills have one of the few corners in White that can matchup with Hopkins and win consistently. Watson is also missing throws he needs to take that check down instead of always holding the ball looking for the big play or tucking and running.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 08:57 PM)Synric Wrote: The Bills pass defense is one of thr best this year and they are forcing Watson out of the pocket. The Bills have one of the few corners in White that can matchup with Hopkins and win consistently. Watson is also missing throws he needs to take that check down instead of always holding the ball looking for the big play or tucking and running.

He’s 12/16...

Reply/Quote
Damn that was pretty.

Reply/Quote
let's see if you can come back, allen
Reply/Quote
Holy crap what a test for Josh Allen.
Reply/Quote
Josh Allen wants to know if he can borrow Hopkins for his next drive...Does he have a receiver over 6 feet?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
HORRIBLE defensive play by the Bills. Watching their inability to defend the sides of the field over and over is painful. Every time Houston on the last couple of drives has run outside it has been gold - likewise the proper recourse with running QBs is a disciplined pass rush to keep them in the pocket, but the Bills have repeatedly overrun the play.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 09:12 PM)Synric Wrote: Josh Allen wants to know if he can borrow Hopkins for his next drive...Does he have a receiver over 6 feet?

Williams is 6’2.

Reply/Quote
Don’t have a dog in the fight, but this has been a hell of a game.

Reply/Quote
Watt in beast mode.

Reply/Quote
Well, I was pulling for Houston until they showed chithead TJ Watt there, just like that now I'm pulling for Buffalo.
Reply/Quote
That last run play was poorly schemed - you know how fast the Texans are off the edge so you need to be sure on a run that the edges are set to stop defenders jetting into the backfield.
Reply/Quote