Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Wild Card Game: Bills @ Texans Game Day Thread
watch the kicker make a 60 yarder to go into OT lol
Reply/Quote
You all are are silly. Why in the world would the league want Buffalo to win? Houston is one of the biggest markets in the country, and has superstars like JJ, Watson, and Hopkins.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Im pretending the bills are the bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 09:36 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Im pretending the bills are the bengals.

prepare for a sack and missed FG then xD
Reply/Quote
Wonder if the Texans would like to go back and attempt FG on 4th and 1 ?
Reply/Quote
clock counting down, e's going DEEEEEP!!!! DEEP OUT OF BOUNDS BY 20 YARDS WHY DID I RAISE MY VOICE AS IF IT WAS CATCHABLE!
Reply/Quote
Overtime!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Steven I do this for a living Houshka.
Reply/Quote
HAHAHA!!!! Overtime despite the bizarre play.
Reply/Quote
Seems like nobody wanted to win the last 5 minutes or so. No prediction how this OT goes. At least NFL will tide us until the Patriots game starts. Thakn you, NFL.
Reply/Quote
Didn't someone earlier say this weekend's games were going to be boring?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Texans should have had this won but their OL was unable to push for 1 yard on one play - how football works.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 09:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Wonder if the Texans would like to go back and attempt FG on 4th and 1 ?

Yeah I was shocked they didn't kick that. 
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm still in shock from the Allen attempt at a lateral, if that's what you would call that ? And getting away with it.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 09:45 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Yeah I was shocked they didn't kick that. 

The Bills O-line folded enought to bring the Texans back, such a shame, they've had the game practically won.
Reply/Quote
Between the wild throws, the backward bat and then the couple of plays he did make Allen was entertaining on that last drive.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 09:46 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm still in shock from the Allen attempt at a lateral, if that's what you would call that ? And getting away with it.

That was one of the weirdest things I’ve ever seen.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 09:45 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Didn't someone earlier say this weekend's games were going to be boring?

Nothing can be boring when there is a script!
Reply/Quote
The way the last 5 minutes went I imagine some fluke play iwll end this game quickly. pick 6?
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 09:45 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Yeah I was shocked they didn't kick that. 

Head scratcher for sure. Yes you make it games over but if you make FG you force Bills into do or die TD.
Reply/Quote