Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Wild Card Game: Titans @ Patriots Game Day Thread
The #3 seed Patriots host the #6 seed Titans. 8:15PM on CBS.

Game comments go here.
Reply/Quote
Winter storm expected to hit Foxborough during this game.
Reply/Quote
Come on Titans
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was intentional grounding by Brady

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Im gonna root for the patriots, i think they are the only ones that can beat the ravens. I don't want a division team in the playoffs if its not us. grrr...
Reply/Quote
yes, it cna end like this. jordan's career ended poorly.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 10:29 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Im gonna root for the patriots, i think they are the only ones that can beat the ravens. I don't want a division team in the playoffs if its not us. grrr...

I like lamar more than brady, if it came to that.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 10:29 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Im gonna root for the patriots, i think they are the only ones that can beat the ravens. I don't want a division team in the playoffs if its not us. grrr...

Normally I'd agree with ya but I'm sick to death of the Patriots.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2020, 10:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I like lamar more than brady, if it came to that.

Me too
Reply/Quote
I really think they have a good chance of winning with Lamar the Super Bowl. If they don't pull a "bills", they should be in the bowl at least.
Reply/Quote
Henry just gashing em
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Jamie Collins is hurt he's only had one snap. They are using Van Noy Hightower Roberts.

Edit: well never mind they bring him in now weird.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Tannehill seems to finally have found the right place.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Henry looks unstoppable.

Reply/Quote
interesting that the game will come down to a FG again
Reply/Quote
And the Pats secondary makes what is probably a season ending mistake in coverage...
Reply/Quote
I don't know that Brady has enough magic left in the tank, to got the field in 15 seconds..

Welp, obviously not!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Like the Bills the Pats have no one to blame but themselves here. They make some stupid mistakes on both sides of the ball and the lesser team advances.
Reply/Quote
Meh, I hate seeing the Patriots lose because Steeler fans are cheering and gleefully shoveling dirt on Tom's grave. Well, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky and dust in the bin and all that stuff.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2020, 01:23 AM)Joelist Wrote: Like the Bills the Pats have no one to blame but themselves here. They make some stupid mistakes on both sides of the ball and the lesser team advances.

You never give the offense any credit (unless it’s Dalton).

Derrick Henry rushed for 182 yds ffs. That why NE lost. And it wasn’t a fluke, he won the league rushing title this season.

Reply/Quote