Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Wild Card: Titans @ Chiefs Game Day
The #4 seed Chiefs host the #5 seed Titans.

4:20PM Eastern on ESPN.

All game thoughts go here.
Reply/Quote
[Image: t5bpwu.gif]
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I’ll be rooting for the Chiefs. For some reason I don’t like the teams in the AFC South.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mariota with 13 TDs and 15 Ints and in playoffs, lawl
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Defensive struggle so far Or inept offensive struggle. Six of one...
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Kareem Hunt representing my home town. KC going to kill the Titans, Mariota is half the man Dalton is and that's saying something.
Reply/Quote
Here comes the rout.
Reply/Quote
14-0. This is when you start protecting the lead, right?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 06:52 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Kareem Hunt representing my home town. KC going to kill the Titans, Mariota is half the man Dalton is and that's saying something.

So I looked it up. Are you talking Willoughby or Toledo?

Reply/Quote
Toledo.

Do coaches still teach defensive players to fall on a fumble instead of trying to pick it up? That missed fumble pickup would have been the end of the Titans in the 1st quarter...
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 07:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Toledo.

Do coaches still teach defensive players to fall on a fumble instead of trying to pick it up? That missed fumble pickup would have been the end of the Titans in the 1st quarter...

It’s infuriating to watch missed turnovers to to stupidity.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 07:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 14-0. This is when you start protecting the lead, right?

And get outscored 21-3 in the second half.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 07:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 14-0. This is when you start protecting the lead, right?

No, it is in the 2nd half you must stop doing what was working and lean on the defense.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Alex Smith may throw the ball fewer yards in the air than Flacco.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 07:20 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And get outscored 21-3 in the second half.

Where would that 3 have come in?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 07:23 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Where would that 3 have come in?

Shanked punt. Get the ball at the 25 and kick a FG on 4th and 15.

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 07:23 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Where would that 3 have come in?

Stopped clock, blind squirrel, 2nd half Bengals O, etc.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 07:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Alex Smith may throw the ball fewer yards in the air than Flacco.

Or Mariota? Lol. I'm still wondering how you can throw only 13 TDs as a starting QB. I just looked up DeShone Kizer's stats, he had 11 TDs and 22 ints. Oops.
Reply/Quote
INT

If it was our defense, it would have been batted in the air and dropped right into the receiver's hands for a TD.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Titans aren’t ready, they’re choking hard. Unfortunately being a Bengals fans we all know that feeling.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote