Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Wild Card: Titans @ Chiefs Game Day
(01-06-2018, 09:50 PM)Interceptor Wrote: We just watched ourselves play. And lost.

Was thinking the same thing....i just got to watch a Bengals playoff game without feeling sick to my stomach afterwards.  Double win?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I called it at halftime. Titans would eek out a win. Chiefs can suck at times. And they did in the second half. Smith traded in offseason to another team. Like the Browns. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2018, 09:58 PM)basballguy Wrote: Was thinking the same thing....i just got to watch a Bengals playoff game without feeling sick to my stomach afterwards.  Double win?

Pretty much nailed it
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A. Smith, choke artist. Travis Kelce out is like without T. Glass all year.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Credit Dick LeBeau for making adjustments and shutting down KC in the second half. Well played.

However, I found it humorous that the commentator tried to say LeBeau "borrowed" that particular blitz from a game Pittsburgh used it in versus the Chiefs, earlier in the season.

Why is that funny?

Because it was a simple zone blitz. The very same zone blitz that LeBeau created, when he was with the Steelers. Can't borrow an idea that you have the trademark on..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 12:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Credit Dick LeBeau for making adjustments and shutting down KC in the second half. Well played.

However, I found it humorous that the commentator tried to say LeBeau "borrowed" that particular blitz from a game Pittsburgh used it in versus the Chiefs, earlier in the season.

Why is that funny?

Because it was a simple zone blitz. The very same zone blitz that LeBeau created, when he was with the Steelers. Can't borrow an idea that you have the trademark on..

Adjustments? Pshh. Journalistic jargon.

(P.s when the $100m man Jon Gruden says they need to go in and make some halftime adjustments, halftime adjustments are PROBABLY a real thing, or should be anyway. Mervin, you asshat.)
Reply/Quote