Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
AFC north champs
(12-27-2015, 06:16 PM)Ctfan73 Wrote: No, the Pats would have to lose again, they have the tie-breaker.
Not anymore...that loss was to an AFC team.
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
2015 AFC north champs. Go Cincinnati Bengals!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:13 PM)Beaker Wrote: With a win the Bengals not only clinch the #2 seed, but are in the driver's seat for the #1 seed.

Is that true if both teams finish 13-3?
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: Not anymore...that loss was to an AFC team.

Isn't it common opponent after in conference? 

Texans loss very costly
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A great Sunday for the team. Now let's have a great Monday.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Who dey!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
To me, the AFCN title is like a participation trophy. Great season, but I want more. Don't bother with the division champs hats and T-shirts.....just ship them to those kids in Africa right now. I want a bye week and a playoff victory!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Isn't it common opponent after in conference? 

Texans loss very costly

..but of course we would have beaten Denver and Pats lost to them.

I wonder if going 1-1 against the Steelers and the Pats going 1-0 factors in?

Very confusing 

Reply/Quote
AFC North Champs with 2 games left for Bengals to play.....Bengals go into play-offs as a home team in some form or way....GO BENGALS !!!!....There WILL BE a Play-Off game in THE JUNGLE......Remember The Chargers  Game Loss in 2013 season, Don't Let That Happen Again. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Who Dey! AFC North champs!
[Image: 8lCdYWF.gif]
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!! Congrats to our Bengals!!!! Great results for the men today.....hope everyone had a great Christmas. Here's to downing the ponies tomorrow! Dead Horse
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:12 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: This was the perfect football Sunday... Here's to a perfect football Monday!

Agreed!

Icing on the cake = PALMER losing to the Packers. Just sayin..... Nervous Tongue
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: Agreed!

Icing on the cake = PALMER losing to the Packers. Just sayin..... Nervous Tongue

Actually I think a ARZ win helps us in tie-breakers over the Pats

Reply/Quote
It's great to be the AFCN champs, now let's do something with it. Otherwise, it means pretty much nothing.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Can anyone confirm the tie breaking procedures if New England and Cincinnati both finish 13-3?
I was under the impression Cincy would need to win both remaining games and NE would need to lose both remaining games for #1 seed to come our way.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Isn't it common opponent after in conference? 

Texans loss very costly

Denver beat pats, so if we beat Denver......
It's Rough in the Nasty Nati
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:53 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Can anyone confirm the tie breaking procedures if New England and Cincinnati both finish 13-3?
I was under the impression Cincy would need to win both remaining games and NE would need to lose both remaining games for #1 seed to come our way.

They just explained on CBS. We must win out and Pats must lose next week for us to get the 1 seed.  A win tomorrow would put us at 3-2 in common afc opponents whereas the Pats are 4-1

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:53 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Can anyone confirm the tie breaking procedures if New England and Cincinnati both finish 13-3?

Courtesy of Bengal Kitten UK:

If we are tied with the Pats we would be tied on conference record, so it goes to Common Opponents.

Pittsburgh: NE Win, Cin Win & Loss
Denver: NE Loss, Cin Win
Houston: NE Win, Cin Loss
Buffalo: NE Win & Win, Cin Win

Means NE are 4-1 and we are 3-2 against common opponents. Therefore NE wins the tiebreaker.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ..but of course we would have beaten Denver and Pats lost to them.

I wonder if going 1-1 against the Steelers and the Pats going 1-0 factors in?

Very confusing 

good point..... yes very confusing
It's Rough in the Nasty Nati
Reply/Quote