Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
***NFL PLAYOFFS - AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME***

Cincinnati Bengals (14-4)   vs   Kansas City Chiefs (15-3)
Sunday, January 29th, 2022 at 6:30 PM on CBS
GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri
Announce Crew: Jim Nance, Tony Romo, Tracy Woolfson, Jay Feely
Referee: Ron Torbert
{Streaming: Link}
Betting Line: Chiefs -1.5

[Image: kalpcdG.png]

Reply/Quote
Tomorrow up until 6pm is going to feel like 5 days. I bet tomorrow moves slow as shit

I just watched a recap of the SB and we were really one play away. We just needed to block Donald for one second longer
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Where will we be 24 hours from now? Experiencing euphoria? Heart-racing anxiety? Utter hopelessness? Somewhere between the three? Gonna be a looooong 24 hours....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Tomorrow, the day of the AFC Championship, is well planned. I’ll get up, shower, and go to Mass. I’ll pray, listen closely to Fr. Tom’s homily, and receive Holy Communion. I don’t sing at Mass because I’m terrible.

After Mass I’ll put on casual clothes then do a huge load of laundry, have lunch during the wash cycle, move the load to the dryer, drink something during the dry cycle, then hang, fold, and put things away. I’ll iron some shirts for the week.

In the early afternoon I’ll answer emails so I don’t have to worry about them tomorrow morning at work and eventually it will be time to head from Kettering to Centerville for an AFC Championship watch party with friends who have one of those ginormous projection televisions in their basement.

This game can’t start soon enough. It might be hard to sleep tonight.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There are still over a thousand tix left on stubhub. Are the fans just selling to pay for next years tix? Who-Dey nation will be well represented. Hopefully we can the chant on TV like we did in Burrfallo
Reply/Quote
My day will be as follows . . .
Wake up, turn off phone.
Clock in at work at 11 am, which is kick off time for 49ers @ Eagles in Alaska.
Clock out of work at 10 pm - (2 am in Cincy).
Pick up a pizza on the way home and watch the first game on the NFL plus condensed version.
Around 11:00 - (3:00 am in Cincy), I will finally experience kickoff.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Damn, this is going to be very late for me.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Good Sundey Bengals Nations, another week with the nerves at 100!
Reply/Quote
Who Dey

I'm ready to watch Burrow take us to the Super Bowl!
Reply/Quote
Really looking forward to the game. First post here for me. I am a Patriots fan ... have been spoiled for many years.

The boys are gonna be in tough today but your team just has a lot of confidence, great coaching, the right cats in skilled positions. The Bengals have definitely arrived.

Cant wait to watch this one....have a couple friends up here that have been long time Bengal fans. Really happy they have a squad that can take them all the way. If management treat the players right, and they have a team mindset, the window, i agree, is big and you guys are just getting started.

If they can flush Mahomes out of the pocket today, that ankle will be a story....
Reply/Quote
Grabbing some bbq at Jack Stacks.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/BengalsTalk/status/1619535601308672002?t=O-LIut4Dd5KHImkv2bPC9A&s=19
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Just cracked the first beer, can’t believe the way the betting lines are going some stupid twats are about to lose a lot of money LOL

Enjoy tonight boys it’s gonna be a special one for us all.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey! AFC Championship Game two years in a row. Doesn’t get much better- enjoy this ride!!!!
Reply/Quote
3.5 longgggggg hours
Reply/Quote
Ugh. The drawback about living in a semi-rural area is that only the ABC affiliate comes in well off the antenna, especially on cloudy days, since the station is only 8 miles away. Fox, CBS, and NBC are all in Paducah, KY and Cape Girardeau, MO, which are 50 miles away. So to watch the games it will have to be through the streaming link!
Reply/Quote
Hoping the front 7 (6 if they are in Nickel I guess) spent some extra time preparing for KC's rookie running back Isiah Pacheco. He looked pretty good against the Jaguars last week. Hard to believe he was taken in the 7th round.

Reply/Quote
I'm already a bit buzzed! Hope I don't pass out before the game comes on! This beer is ***** delicious!

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 05:17 PM)The American Dream Wrote: I'm already a bit buzzed! Hope I don't pass out before the game comes on! This beer is ***** delicious!

Ain’t worth it. You’re gonna miss a GOOD ONE.
Reply/Quote