Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
Oh Pat and Kelce look fine. Totally shocked! Pat never had a high ankle sprain.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Flowers sighting
Good (Kelce)
Reply/Quote
Whodey everyone!!!!! Hang in there all for 4 quarters all. Don't stroke out before halftime.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 08:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh Pat and Kelce look fine. Totally shocked!  Pat never had a high ankle sprain.

I know. I hate how the media keeps saying he had a high ankle sprain. He wouldn't be practicing in full all week if he truly had a high ankle sprain. Give me a break.
Reply/Quote
The mission

To get Who Dey chants in KC
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 08:10 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I know. I hate how the media keeps saying he had a high ankle sprain. He wouldn't be practicing in full all week if he truly had a high ankle sprain. Give me a break.

Zac said they took all the injury updates with a 'grain of salt'.
Reply/Quote
Hold me
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 08:10 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I know. I hate how the media keeps saying he had a high ankle sprain. He wouldn't be practicing in full all week if he truly had a high ankle sprain. Give me a break.

It's a really high ankle sprain commonly called butt hurt among us common folk..  Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Cover Kelce

Set the edge so Mahommes can’t escape and pin your ears back

We need good games from our corners because i assume we are going to blitz a lot
-Housh
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Enjoy THIS team. You'll never have the exact same people in the building/on the field together again.<br><br>It's not last year's team. It's not next year's team.<br><br>This team is great and fun and a pleasure to watch.</p>&mdash; Goodberry (@JoeGoodberry) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoeGoodberry/status/1619377844995657729?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 28, 2023</a></blockquote>

This game has had me worried. But this is a special team that is probably my favorite team all time of the Bengals. They've given us a really special season. Nothing to do but sit back and keep enjoying the ride. Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
I feel bad for whoever believes what the media says. You'll constantly be dissapointed.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 08:06 PM)Housh Wrote: I’m about to poop myself

Like it would be the first time!! Lol Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Bad news for the Chiefs....... Joe Burrow woke up this morning.
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!! Let's DO this!!! On to the Superbowl!!!! Yeaaahhhhh!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I am just going to try and enjoy this one because the Chiefs and their QB are also really good.
Been another fun season but hopefully they can find a way to win (2 more).
Reply/Quote
We all want that SB champs gear but after seeing the Eagles I can say that those conference champions hats look pretty good this year.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 08:21 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: We all want that SB champs gear but after seeing the Eagles I can say that those conference champions hats look pretty good this year.

Its all about the hats! Lol
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 08:09 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Whodey everyone!!!!! Hang in there all for 4 quarters all. Don't stroke out before halftime.

Bengals games tend to get better in the second half. They are the epitome of “be patient.” Took me awhile, but as long as the Bengals got through the first half healthy, I didn’t worry too much. They are second half world beaters.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Let’s get ready to ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumble!!!!!!

Let’s get it on bang the gong!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Neighbour has just been round to mine asking me to turn the tv down when I had welcome to the jungle blasting out at volume 100 LOL

Oops well serves the annoying wanker right for having kids that constantly scream when they play outside.
Reply/Quote