Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
***NFL PLAYOFFS - AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME***

Cincinnati Bengals (12-7)   vs   Kansas City Chiefs (14-5)
Sunday, January 30th, 2022 at 3:00 PM on CBS
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri
Announce Crew: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Jay Feely, Evan Washburn, Tracy Wolfson
Referee: Bill Vinovich
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}

[Image: SBzQhgi.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Is that streaming link legit? While i don't need it, i clicked it out of curiosity and it seems like it just wants to install random shit and not take me to any of the games it's actually claiming to stream.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 12:28 AM)basballguy Wrote: Is that streaming link legit?  While i don't need it, i clicked it out of curiosity and it seems like it just wants to install random shit and not take me to any of the games it's actually claiming to stream.

You just have to look through them once they get put up...some are decent, some are duds.

Buffstreamz is the best one they offer, IMO.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 12:39 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: You just have to look through them once they get put up...some are decent, some are duds.

Good to know if I'm ever stuck at work for the games. 
Reply/Quote
Can’t believe I finally get the see a gameday thread for the AFCC game! Who Dey! Enjoy it everyone! The first of many!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 12:39 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: You just have to look through them once they get put up...some are decent, some are duds.

The Yahoo fantasy sports app has had all of the games on it, streaming for free.

In season it's just the games that are on in your area locally (no idea if you're in Bengals coverage zone or not) but the last two weekends they have 100% had every playoff game on there.  Just an FYI

But here's your best bet boys: nfl5.ir/simulator    
Also for those of y'all who need the hookup when the Reds take the field: mlb66.ir/simulator

Thank me later with a W over Kansas City tomorrow   Drunk

Kentucky put the hammer down on Kansas tonight, Bengals are going to make it a sweet 2 for 2 manana boys.  LETS GO WHO DEY MFERS
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 01:18 AM)UKWhoDey Wrote: The Yahoo fantasy sports app has had all of the games on it, streaming for free.

In season it's just the games that are on in your area locally (no idea if you're in Bengals coverage zone or not) but the last two weekends they have 100% had every playoff game on there.  Just an FYI

But here's your best boys: nfl5.ir/simulator     Also for those of y'all who need the hookup when the Reds take the field: mlb66.ir/simulator

Thank me later with a W over Kansas City tomorrow   Drunk

Kentucky put the hammer down on Kansas tonight, Bengals are going to make it a sweet 2 for 2 manana boys.  LETS GO WHO DEY MFERS
embarrassed kansas in allen fieldhouse . 1 down 1 to go . could be an epic weekend.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 01:49 AM)WildCat Wrote: embarrassed kansas in allen fieldhouse . 1 down 1 to go . could be an epic weekend.

I made sure to get only half buck wild tonight.  Save plenty of beer for tomorrow afternoon watch party.   Tiger Who Dey
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Is it too soon to start a Bengals Super Bowl thread? lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Whodey all!!!! It is so nice to have a GD thread going this time of year. I woke up at 5:30am today. I am so excited. I feel likw it is Christmas morning when I was 8 yrs old.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:17 AM)WhodeyRay Wrote: Whodey all!!!! It is so nice to have a GD thread going this time of year. I woke up at 5:30am today. I am so excited. I feel likw it is Christmas morning when I was 8 yrs old.

Yep, I'm right there with you. Chomping at the bit already.
Reply/Quote
For those who can't wait, I suggest you close your eyes and do some time traveling.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Who Dey! Enjoy the game thread and getting to see our team compete for a trip to the Super Bowl. I hope the game thread is only filled with fun and high fiving as Burrow leads us past the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
I cannot see a win. I cannot see a loss, either. This is the same feeling I've had for all our games since our playoff run started.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
If our O line even plays average we win.

If the i line pulls a Tennessee we’ll lose by 21+. There’s no fighting thru 9 sacks in this one. Our D can play well enough to give Burrow a chance.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Josh Allen, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Ryan Tannehill, Derek Carr, Ben Roethlisberger, and Kyler Murray all walk into a bar...

...TO WATCH THE BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 12:17 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I cannot see a win. I cannot see a loss, either. This is the same feeling I've had for all our games since our playoff run started.

I saw us beating the Raiders, I didn't see anything before the Tenn game, I also see nothing right now. Raiders felt like a team that shouldn't have been there...lol
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 01:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I saw us beating the Raiders, I didn't see anything before the Tenn game, I also see nothing right now. Raiders felt like a team that shouldn't have been there...lol

It's the playoffs. They earned it, just like everyone else who made it. No one is weak, some are just not as strong as the others, that's all. And some are just underrated....  Ninja
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
If my gut feeling is right this game won’t be anything like the Chiefs-Bills shootout last week. I can see Zac Taylor and Brian Callahan going run heavy at first to keep the Chiefs’ defense guessing and Lou Anarumo has most likely concocted some interesting stunt packages to allow the Bengals to put pressure on Patrick Mahomes.

The Chiefs will no doubt rack up a lot of yards between the 20 yard lines and the key to winning this game is limiting their production in the Red Zone. Each time Harrison Butker kicks a field goal is better than six points from Tyreek Hill or Travis Kelce.
Reply/Quote