Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(01-30-2022, 04:26 PM)pally Wrote: according to media watching warmups, starting OL is the same as last week.  Please stay strong, Adeniji and Prince

(01-30-2022, 04:30 PM)Bengal Billy Wrote: ^ I second this!

Right side stay strong,, please.

If it helps you feel better, this is the same oline combination that beat KC in week 17.

Although they did give up 4 sacks in that one...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Win or lose, proud of this years team. Who Dey!

(01-30-2022, 04:26 PM)pally Wrote: according to media watching warmups, starting OL is the same as last week.  Please stay strong, Adeniji and Prince

Well, nowhere to go but up. So there is that.  Nervous
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Tips for fans in big games........Enjoy the damn game.

At the end of the day we all love good football and our team has played great football. Dont get your blood pressure up. Enjoy the big plays and dont get too low if something bad happens. I saw every minute of those Cavs VS Warriors finals and in some of those games I cant even say I enjoyed them.

Enjoy yourself today. End of the day it is just a game. Unless you bet on the game nothing that happens here affects you in real life.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
This has been the longest week, day, and hour ever. 25 minutes to go.
Reply/Quote
Crap. The adrenaline was pumping early in anticipation. Now it's wearing off and I feel like I need a nap!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 04:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If it helps you feel better, this is the same oline combination that beat KC in week 17.

That does not make me feel better
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 04:35 PM)Housh Wrote: Tips for fans in big games........Enjoy the damn game.

At the end of the day we all love good football and our team has played great football. Dont get your blood pressure up. Enjoy the big plays and dont get too low if something bad happens. I saw every minute of those Cavs VS Warriors finals and in some of those games I cant even say I enjoyed them.

Enjoy yourself today. End of the day it is just a game. Unless you bet on the game nothing that happens here affects you in real life.

Amen to that!  Expectations have been far exceeded (at least for me) to be here today.  Soak it in.  And regardless of the outcome, there's going to be an even better version of this team playing next year.  Tons to be optimistic about for the future, and just as much to be excited and happy about today going into the game.  Really looking forward to seeing the defense in particular step up today.  

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
If the line plays even average today...

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Who mfer dey... Get the beers flowing boys...
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Complete game in all phases.

Stop the run, rush the passer, tight windows, and force field goals. Run and pass offense click and are effecient and convert in the redzone.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I won't be posting much during the game, but regardless of today's outcome, I hope we can all be really proud of how far we've come. Let's go win shit. WHODEY!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Long suffering Bengals fan living in MO ...
Making my first post here from the AFC championship game!
I've read this forum for years, but haven't posted before - but wife got me tickets and I'm here at the stadium and had to share.
WhoDey!
Reply/Quote
Thx Boomer
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 04:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If it helps you feel better, this is the same oline combination that beat KC in week 17.

Also Mathieu did play in that game. His being present is not a net new for KC. 
Reply/Quote
I hope the unknowns make a name for themselves in this game.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 04:44 PM)Takedown Wrote: I won't be posting much during the game, but regardless of today's outcome, I hope we can all be really proud of how far we've come. Let's go win shit. WHODEY!!!!!!!

Yup regardless, I am extremely proud of this team.

Who Dey   Tiger  LET'S GO BENGALS Who Dey Tiger

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 04:48 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Thx Boomer

Sarcasm or did he throw us a bone?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 04:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Crap.  The adrenaline was pumping early in anticipation.  Now it's wearing off and I feel like I need a nap!

Took one around 1;00. Ready to go now! WHO DEY!!!!!!  Who Dey
Reply/Quote