Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFCN Games This Weekend
Didn't see the game today but either way congrats to the Browns on a good year. Yesterday was a tough loss but I think the Bills & Chiefs deserved to be there this year. The real Super Bowl is probably next week, I like whoever wins that game to win it all.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 06:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Browns got hosed by the no-call. 10-16 turned into 3-19 by the worst NFL playoff no-call since the Rams-Saints PI.

[Image: Er9uj50XUAguykb?format=jpg&name=small]

- - - - - -
(Not that I am so sure that it'd matter in the end regardless. Mahomes is just too damn good. Looking like Chiefs/Packers for SB.)

The Browns may have gotten hosed on that no-call. But they were only in that position because they were the benefit of a no-call 2 weeks earlier.
The Steelers win that week 17 game and the Browns miss the playoffs. If the refs don't miss the blow to the head of Mason Rudolph which would've negated an int that lead to the gw touchdown, the Browns lose that game. 

Missed calls happen. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 07:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: However it ends the Browns did much better than I thought they would even before Mahomes went down.

Either way, as low a bar as it is, the Browns had a better season than the Bengals have had in 30 years.

Super bowl or nothin. If you ain’t first you’re last.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 06:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Browns got hosed by the no-call. 10-16 turned into 3-19 by the worst NFL playoff no-call since the Rams-Saints PI.

[Image: Er9uj50XUAguykb?format=jpg&name=small]

- - - - - -
(Not that I am so sure that it'd matter in the end regardless. Mahomes is just too damn good. Looking like Chiefs/Packers for SB.)

Weird that college football can review this but the NFL doesn't.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Goat vs the Bills.... Coming in 3 weeks.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2021, 05:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: The Goat vs the Bills.... Coming in 3 weeks.

Aaron Rodgers is good, but he's not the GOAT. 
Come on now, you seriously don't believe that, do you? 

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2021, 07:00 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Aaron Rodgers is good, but he's not the GOAT. 

Ninja

If Bree's retires, Brady will be labeled the GOAT. They are pretty close in numbers from the last time I researched it (actually heard an announcer say it, don't believe my BS). 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2021, 07:00 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Aaron Rodgers is good, but he's not the GOAT. 

Ninja

Aaron Rodgers  and brees are about 5 rings short... Of contention
Reply/Quote