Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFCN Games This Weekend
Who will win and why?
Reply/Quote
So you got almost 100 replies on the crazy idea of trading Burrow and your buddy from Bmore and friendly neighborhood Vambo can't get one reply to the games this weekend? C'mon Bengals fans do better. :)
Reply/Quote
Bills and Browns. Why? Cuz I say so? No. Just rooting for teams that never won a Super Bowl before, let alone being in one. No hate for the opposing teams here.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 03:51 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Bills and Browns. Why? Cuz I say so? No. Just rooting for teams that never won a Super Bowl before, let alone being in one. No hate for the opposing teams here.

Very good. If the Ravens can't finish, the only team I don't want to see win it all is the Bucs. Brady & AB...no thanks. 
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2021, 07:29 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Who will win and why?

These are hard to pick would say Browns because of the 20 days off maybe a little rusty but they are the defending champs so the edge goes toward them. But I have to take my Browns on a squeaker...

I'll go with the Bills I think the Raven have been playing well and a lot of fluke plays help them win so the luck will run out.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 06:05 PM)Vambo Wrote: These are hard to pick would say Browns because of the 20 days off maybe a little rusty but they are the defending champs so the edge goes toward them. But I have to take my Browns on a squeaker...

I'll go with the Bills I think the Raven have been playing well and a lot of fluke plays help them win so the luck will run out.

Good point about the rust, last year we took the same approach, had a bye and it took us awhile to get going and we never looked right. The only difference I could see is that we were rolling before resting week 17 and KC didn't look real dominant towards the end of the season. 

I think both the Browns and KC offenses are bad matchups for the defense. Myles Garrett has to take over because even with Ward back, KC has too many weapons. And Cleveland has to score TDs not settle for FGs. I'd be very aggressive if I were Stefanski. Control the game and go for it on 4th downs.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 06:20 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Good point about the rust, last year we took the same approach, had a bye and it took us awhile to get going and we never looked right. The only difference I could see is that we were rolling before resting week 17 and KC didn't look real dominant towards the end of the season. 

I think both the Browns and KC offenses are bad matchups for the defense. Myles Garrett has to take over because even with Ward back, KC has too many weapons. And Cleveland has to score TDs not settle for FGs. I'd be very aggressive if I were Stefanski. Control the game and go for it on 4th downs.

They need to stop playing not to lose when they get the lead and keep their foot on the gas and they need better clock management. It will be an uphill climb and they need to be near perfect to win.

Win or lose I'm proud of this years team they have overcome a lot of things to win. ThumbsUp

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Baltimore’s first mistake is trying to take advantage of Bills weakness in stopping the run game. Too much too soon.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gotta love the broadcaster jinx. ThumbsUp
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Tucker missing 2? Unheard of. Best kicker in NFL. We know the outcome of this game already.

Reply/Quote
Only thing left for Tucker is to hit the crossbar.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
It’s a good game going on here. Go Bills.

Reply/Quote
Watching the Bills and Rats was embarrassing for the art of QB play in the NFL - both QBs have been trash.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 06:05 PM)Vambo Wrote: These are hard to pick would say Browns because of the 20 days off maybe a little rusty but they are the defending champs so the edge goes toward them. But I have to take my Browns on a squeaker...

The edge? They have the best QB in the NFL. They have the best TE in the NFL, and like the fastest receiver. I’ll be rooting for the Browns because I don’t like teams winning back to back when our knucklehead team won’t ever win one, but I don’t think it’s going to be close.

Oh and I like the Bills by two TDs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2021, 03:13 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: So you got almost 100 replies on the crazy idea of trading Burrow and your buddy from Bmore and friendly neighborhood Vambo can't get one reply to the games this weekend? C'mon Bengals fans do better. :)

Bills Mafia!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Browns got hosed by the no-call. 10-16 turned into 3-19 by the worst NFL playoff no-call since the Rams-Saints PI.

[Image: Er9uj50XUAguykb?format=jpg&name=small]

- - - - - -
(Not that I am so sure that it'd matter in the end regardless. Mahomes is just too damn good. Looking like Chiefs/Packers for SB.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2021, 06:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Browns got hosed by the no-call. 10-16 turned into 3-19 by the worst NFL playoff no-call since the Rams-Saints PI.

[Image: Er9uj50XUAguykb?format=jpg&name=small]

- - - - - -
(Not that I am so sure that it'd matter in the end regardless. Mahomes is just too damn good. Looking like Chiefs/Packers for SB.)

Still have to score. Not like they would get the ball on the one. What yard line were they on?

So far in the last two games I’ve seen top kickers in football leave points all over the field.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Browns got hosed twice

Mahomes doesn't know where he is.

Reply/Quote
However it ends the Browns did much better than I thought they would even before Mahomes went down.

Either way, as low a bar as it is, the Browns had a better season than the Bengals have had in 30 years.

Reply/Quote
Hats off to the KC

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote