Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFCN Standings (after Week 2)
Ravens @ Raiders
49ers @ Pittsburgh
Titans@ Cleveland
Chargers @ Cincy

I can't see the rest of the division being shut out again this week.

I'll take the Ravens over the Raiders. To beat the Ravens, you have to run the football. The Raiders obviously can't.
The Titans should handle Johnny Douchebag and the Browns. Ugliest uniforms in NFL history.
The 49ers D won't give much to the Steelers. Their D is better than New England's. Still, some might call that an upset.

So, after week 2
Bengals 2-0
Ravens 1-1
Steelers 0-2
Browns 0-2
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 02:22 AM)Shady Wrote: Ravens @ Raiders
49ers @ Pittsburgh
Titans@ Cleveland
Chargers @ Cincy

I'll take the Ravens over the Raiders. To beat the Ravens, you have to run the football. The Raiders obviously can't.
The Titans should handle Johnny Douchebag and the Browns. Ugliest uniforms in NFL history.
The 49ers D won't give much to the Steelers. Their D is better than New England's. Still, some might call that an upset.

So, after week 2
Bengals 2-0
Ravens 1-1
Steelers 0-2
Browns 0-2

I can assure you Pit will beat SF at home. This niners team isn't very good even though they played like it today.
Reply/Quote
49ers @ Pittsburgh
Titans@ Cleveland
Chargers @ Cincy

So, after week 2
Bengals 2-0
Ravens 1-1
Steelers 0-2
Browns 0-2

Hmmm hard not to disagree, but I think most would predict the Steelers to have too much resolve to drop their first two. I can't tell if the Niners actually looked good tonight, or if it was some kind of fluke. Hyde had a good game though.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2015, 02:32 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Hmmm hard not to disagree, but I think most would predict the Steelers to have too much resolve to drop their first two. I can't tell if the Niners actually looked good tonight, or if it was some kind of fluke. Hyde had a good game though.

Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but if they can hold AP to 31 yards on 10 carries, and if Hyde can get 168 yards on a Mike Zimmer defense, I'd say the 9ers are going to play them very tough, even if it is at Whines Field. 

Steelers travel to the Rams week 3. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
CIN 2-0
PIT 1-1
BAL 1-1
CLE 0-2
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I think this week is the true test, at least in regards to us. I think the 9ers had a good showing but both teams look relatively lifeless.
Reply/Quote
49ers @ Pittsburgh
Titans@ Cleveland
Chargers @ Cincy

So, after week 2
Bengals 2-0
Ravens 1-1
Steelers 0-2
Browns 0-2

Way to call them, Nastrodamus! Tongue
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Well, we're finding some things out about these teams. We're finding out the Raiders are better than we thought. We're also finding out that after our next game the Steelers should be a primary concern. Even if the Ravens aren't as bad as their record indicates we could have a 3.5 game lead on them *if* we win next week. And even if they win and they are only 1.5 games back, I'm more concerned about the Steelers. That Pittsburgh offense looks scary. Maybe the 9ers aren't that great, but weeks 8 and 14 are still gonna be what determines who wins the division I think.

Reply/Quote
The Steelers are going to be tough to beat week in and week out. They can light up a scoreboard.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 02:24 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: Well, we're finding some things out about these teams. We're finding out the Raiders are better than we thought. We're also finding out that after our next game the Steelers should be a primary concern. Even if the Ravens aren't as bad as their record indicates we could have a 3.5 game lead on them *if* we win next week. And even if they win and are only 1.5 games back, I'm more concerned about the Steelers. That Pittsburgh offense looks scary. Maybe the 9ers aren't that great, but weeks 8 and 14 are still gonna be what determines who wins the division I think.

49ers defense is horrible. The Steelers have a great offense, but their defense is horrible too. With the Steelers having a bad OL I think we can get a lot of pressure on Ben, and limit their offense when we play them. Burfict might be back too, so that will help our defense a lot. I say the Bengals take the AFCN with ease this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 02:18 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Way to call them, Nastrodamus!   Tongue

Hey, my back was asswards.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2015, 02:26 AM)Utts Wrote: The Steelers are going to be tough to beat week in and week out. They can light up a scoreboard.

I agree. But I also watched that first game and thought, "What an atrocious defense! Who wouldn't run on them all day long." They couldn't tackle anyone.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote