Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFCN Week 1 Predictions
We could easily be up a game over the rest of the division in the standings at the end of Week 1

Clowns @ Jets
Rat-Turds @ Denver
Stoolers @ New Cheatland
Bengals @ Raiders

Cincinnati 1-0
Baltimore 0-1
Cleveland 0-1
Pittsburgh 0-1
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 02:13 AM)Shady Wrote: We could easily be up a game over the rest of the division in the standings at the end of Week 1

Clowns @ Jets  
Rat-Turds @ Denver
Stoolers @ New Cheatland
Bengals @ Raiders

Cincinnati 1-0
Baltimore 0-1
Cleveland 0-1
Pittsburgh 0-1

I think the Clowns pull it out... Jets shenanigans will prevail.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 02:32 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think the Clowns pull it out... Jets shenanigans will prevail.

It promises to be low scoring. It's in NY. Anything can happen. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Cleveland will beat NY. I think Baltimore will beat Denver as well.
Reply/Quote
IMO......

Cincinnati 1-0
Cleveland 1-0
Baltimore 0-1
Pittsburgh 0-1
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 02:13 AM)Shady Wrote: We could easily be up a game over the rest of the division in the standings at the end of Week 1

Clowns @ Jets  
Rat-Turds @ Denver
Stoolers @ New Cheatland
Bengals @ Raiders

Cincinnati 1-0
Baltimore 0-1
Cleveland 0-1
Pittsburgh 0-1

x 2   Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 02:32 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I think the Clowns pull it out... Jets shenanigans will prevail.

that jets defense will keep them in the game no matter how bad the beard is.
Reply/Quote
The Clowns might win being that they play the Shats.

But a betting man will say we will atleast be tied at first with them come Monday.

I think we should beat the Raiders even though it might be a closer game than some might think.
Reply/Quote
I picked the Jets to win at home. Their defense is better. They have a better QB, and better wideouts. They have a better run game. They are at home.

Picked the Pats, but was disappointed the game wasn't closer. Not a fun game to watch on Thursday.

I picked Denver to win, but that is easily the closest matchup of the 4 games. Picked Denver because they're at home, otherwise the teams are very similar.

Obviously picked the Bengals, but I am nervous about the game. Raiders are getting better fast.
Reply/Quote