Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFCN - Wish List
With Browns not having a 1st round pick it'll be nice to see them miss out on 1st round prospects.

However, the our other North rivals will be picking ahead of the Bengals and. Both tend to pick players we as fans are interested in. Specifically Baltimore. But Pittsburg has essentially 2 first round picks and will be significantly improved. Who are you hoping they don't select?

Players I hope they don't get

J. Hyatt
J. Porter
D. Wright
B. Jones
Witherspoon
Smith-Njibga
Z. Flowers

Who are some of the players you are hoping do not end up in the North if not with Bengals?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 09:57 AM)jj22 Wrote: With Browns not having a 1st round pick it'll be nice to see them miss out on 1st round prospects.

However, the our other North rivals will be picking ahead of the Bengals and. Both tend to pick players we as fans are interested in. Specifically Baltimore. But Pittsburg has essentially 2 first round picks and will be significantly improved. Who are you hoping they don't select?

Players I hope they don't get

J. Hyatt
J. Porter
D. Wright
B. Jones
Witherspoon
Smith-Njibga
Z. Flowers

Who are some of the players you are hoping do not end up in the North if not with Bengals?

As an OSU fan I hate it, Hate It, HATE IT when a Buckeye goes to an AFCN team not named Bengals.  Dobbins, Shazier, Holmes.  Forces me to despise a former favorite overnight.  I can do it, but I don't like it.

It would really bother me if JSN ended up in Baltimore or Pissburgh.
Reply/Quote