Poll: Which AFCN do you fear the most in 2024?
Browns
Steelers
Ravens
No one
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AFCN - who do you fear the most in 2024?
Browns here.
Reply/Quote
If our line and QB stay healthy and we establish the run with a RB that will hit the hole and avoid the terf monster, I fear no other team.
Reply/Quote
Ravens with a healthy Lamar have dominated in division so Ravens with Lamar.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2024, 12:12 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Ravens with a healthy Lamar have dominated in division so Ravens with Lamar.

I agree but I went with the Browns b/c

1. They have our number
2. Chubb will be back (early reports are estimating his return game 1-3)
3. I think Watson has his best year as a Brown as he knows it’s now or never.
*Not saying he will be Mahomes but all that team needs is a half decent QB to be SB contenders w that supporting cast and a healthy Chubb.
4. I think the Ravens took a 1/2 step back.
Reply/Quote
I don't fear the Steelers because, like traditional Steelers teams, they have a defense, but we have Joe and they have nothing on offense to scare anyone.

The Browns are a more complete team and have a solid defense. They also have Watson, Cooper, Jeudy, Njoku, and then Foreman and Chubb at running back, so I think they're obviously the favorite to fear on paper.

Browns get my vote.

Ravens might be tough with Lamar and Derick Henry might have something left in the tank, but I don't trust Lamar in big games or to carry the team this year.
Reply/Quote
Ravens regular season.
Browns do have our number, though.

This is a tough division.

Who fears us the most? Ironically, i gotta say Ravens.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2024, 01:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't fear the Steelers because, like traditional Steelers teams, they have a defense, but we have Joe and they have nothing on offense to scare anyone.

The Browns are a more complete team and have a solid defense. They also have Watson, Cooper, Jeudy, Njoku, and then Foreman and Chubb at running back, so I think they're obviously the favorite to fear on paper.

Browns get my vote.

Ravens might be tough with Lamar and Derick Henry might have something left in the tank, but I don't trust Lamar in big games or to carry the team this year.

Lamar does fine in regular season big games. He can even be ok early in the playoffs. But man he struggled when a defense can take away his running and he is playing in late January.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2024, 02:44 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Lamar does fine in regular season big games. He can even be ok early in the playoffs. But man he struggled when a defense can take away his running and he is playing in late January.

Well last year I thought he put together a good to solid playoff performance in Jan. with 5 TDs, 1 int with a rating of around 95, i just feel he is very hard to scheme for when healthy and it seems Ravens have been adding more pieces to that offensive.
Reply/Quote
Browns have had the Bengals' number for a while now. However, with Callahan now in TEN with his son, maybe their OL won't be as good now?
Until we see, I still say Browns.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2024, 07:39 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Browns have had the Bengals' number for a while now. However, with Callahan now in TEN with his son, maybe their OL won't be as good now?
Until we see, I still say Browns.

That's my vote as well.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2024, 05:09 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Well last year I thought he put together a good to solid playoff performance in Jan. with 5 TDs, 1 int with a rating of around 95, i just feel he is very hard to scheme for when healthy and it seems Ravens have been adding more pieces to that offensive.

I said when a team takes away his running. Lamar has always choked in the biggest game. Sure, the ravens beat up on the Texans. But against a good defense in KC, he looked a lot like playoff Andy dalton. It’s also his horribly untimely plays.

Over the course of his career, Jackson’s completion percentage is worse in the playoffs (57.4 percent) than in the regular season (64.5 percent). Jackson’s passer rating is worse in the playoffs (75.7) than in the regular season (98.0). His average yards per attempt is just 6.8 yards in the playoffs, significantly worse than his 7.5-yard average in the regular season. In regular season games, Jackson has thrown 125 touchdown passes to just 45 interceptions. In the playoffs he’s thrown only six touchdown passes, and six interceptions.

Jackson’s passing numbers in the playoffs have been worse than his passing numbers in the regular season in all four of the seasons that he reached the playoffs.

And, of course, the Ravens have won just two of the six postseason games that Jackson has started.

I simply don’t think a rushing first QB will ever win a Super Bowl. It simply comes down to the fact that you can take that away.
Reply/Quote
Nooobody.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Cordell Volson

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2024, 11:35 AM)Whacked Wrote: Browns here.

Browns have a way of self-imploding. Quite like we did for 30 friggin years. 
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2024, 10:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Browns have a way of self-imploding. Quite like we did for 30 friggin years. 

Yup. Just not usually against us is the problem lol
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2024, 10:33 PM)Whacked Wrote: Yup. Just not usually against us is the problem lol

You know, your right.  We've won 3 of the past 12 games vs. them. 
Reply/Quote
I actually fear all of them. Each team is much improved like the Bengals. It will be tough to win the division. As long as Joe B. stays healthy we have a chance.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2024, 09:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Cordell Volson

Ninja

I was going to go with Zac Taylor, but well played.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2024, 01:18 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I actually fear all of them. Each team is much improved like the Bengals. It will be tough to win the division. As long as Joe B. stays healthy we have a chance.

Truth.

I jokingly told a co-worker . . . "I could see our entire division in a 4 way tie with a 14-3 record and all three losses coming from within the division."

He didn't laugh. He just raised his eyebrows and thought about it. "Dude, I'm joking." and he replied . . . "I don't knooooow . . . It's possible!"
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I don't fear any of them on a competitive level.

I fear the Ratbirds and Stealers regarding cheap shots.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote