Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ’s toe tap catch
Watch the replay on NFL.com. John Ross’ reaction during the slow mo replay is hilarious.

Speaking of Ross, I’m already butthurt over the Hobson articles we’re going to get next year saying “we don’t really know what we have”.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:52 PM)wcu Wrote: Watch the replay on NFL.com. John Ross’ reaction during the slow mo replay is hilarious.

Speaking of Ross, I’m already butthurt over the Hobson articles we’re going to get next year saying “we don’t really know what we have”.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
It was Chad Johnson-esque, and that's a high compliment.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Amazing catch !
Reply/Quote
Smartest play of the game. Maybe not the best play, but definitely the smartest.
Reply/Quote
AJ Green is the man !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 07:18 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It was Chad Johnson-esque, and that's a high compliment.

Thought the same thing.

Reply/Quote
John Ross, who knows ???????

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 06:52 PM)wcu Wrote: Watch the replay on NFL.com. John Ross’ reaction during the slow mo replay is hilarious.

they let Ross on the sideline, that's something ... maybe they could have him race the Bengals mascot during timeouts?
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
[Image: SQtvPKg.png]

Reply/Quote
Is that Ross pic really from AJ’s catch? That looks more like a reaction I’d expect from the Peppers hit on Malone. Good shit either way.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2017, 07:07 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Is that Ross pic really from AJ’s catch? That looks more like a reaction I’d expect from the Peppers hit on Malone.  Good shit either way.

43-45 seconds

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017112601/2017/REG12/Browns@Bengals?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2017112601#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000882971&tab=videos

Reply/Quote
Awesome. I need an HD pic of that for an avatar lol

Reply/Quote
Beautiful catch. I would lean towards Ross was yawning but funny either way and fits!

Reply/Quote

its why he gets the big bucks

give ross a break.... Look William Jackson had to wait a year he looks good... Ross missed a lot of practice time which when learning new offense is important
Reply/Quote
AJ is just something else......not many make that play.....in league history.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
AJ is a bad ass
Reply/Quote