Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The closer we get to this game...
The more confident I feel that Cincinnati can win.

Memories from the entire season are coming back to me and not those of just one game.

I think we come to play today. Whether or not that results in a W or an L remains to be seen, but don't be surprised if Palmer chokes the game away somehow now that the spotlight is finally on him.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Cards are one of the best teams in the league. They have the #1 offense and the #3 defense.

Unless we get blown out there is no need to panic over a road loss to a team that good.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 03:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Cards are one of the best teams in the league.  They have the #1 offense and the #3 defense.  

Unless we get blown out there is no need to panic over a road loss to a team that good.

I am inclined to challenge the notion that the Cardinals are one of the best teams in the NFL. They have feasted on inferior opponents while failing to show up at other times (sort of like us at times). No reason to put Arizona on a pedestal.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Cardinals are 1-3 following a game against the Seahawks in the last 2 years.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 03:08 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: I am inclined to challenge the notion that the Cardinals are one of the best teams in the NFL. They have feasted on inferior opponents while failing to show up at other times (sort of like us at times). No reason to put Arizona on a pedestal.

Not you, them...

[Image: image.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 03:08 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: I am inclined to challenge the notion that the Cardinals are one of the best teams in the NFL. They have feasted on inferior opponents while failing to show up at other times (sort of like us at times). No reason to put Arizona on a pedestal.

Well, since hardly any other team in the league has feasted as much as they have I think they deserve to be ranked among the best.
Reply/Quote
I've watched them a few times. That Fitzgerald guy is pretty good. Seriously, this is a pretty damn good team.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 02:54 PM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: The more confident I feel that Cincinnati can win.

Memories from the entire season are coming back to me and not those of just one game.

I think we come to play today. Whether or not that results in a W or an L remains to be seen, but don't be surprised if Palmer chokes the game away somehow now that the spotlight is finally on him.

Since Kirk and Bernard were our compensation for him, it'd be great if a Dre pick six and second Dre turnover sets up a Gio TD were a part of the story.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 03:01 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Cards are one of the best teams in the league.  They have the #1 offense and the #3 defense.  

We're #5 offensive points/game and #1 defensive ponts/game, while they are #2 and #11 respectively.
Reply/Quote