Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green’s Thursday Night Fiasco
(10-29-2021, 03:19 PM)motoarch Wrote: Dude why is this an argument?  What is your problem?

And finally in what world is saying your guy ran the wrong route a cover?  HTF is that better than he ran the wrong play and why bother parsing out the difference?

Seriously who gives a flip?

The OP said he had not hard an excuse given.

That was the excuse given.  It doesn't matter if it's true or not because we can't possibly know and knowing doesn't change anything.

Get out of here with this trash.

This winner sends me a private message calling me a name then disables private messages.  Grow up 
Reply/Quote
Sad 
(10-29-2021, 04:07 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: This winner sends me a private message calling me a name then disables private messages.  Grow up 

They aren't disabled to my knowledge.  Then again that would explain why no one messages me back   Sad

Anyways.  Have a good day.  You're delightful.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 04:21 PM)motoarch Wrote: They aren't disabled to my knowledge.  Then again that would explain why no one messages me back   Sad

They're disabled. Don't message me...it's lame 
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 04:24 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: They're disabled. Don't message me...it's lame 

But us continuing back and forth publicly like this is mature and rational way to address our differences.

Have a good day.  Try to find some joy.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 04:28 PM)motoarch Wrote: But us continuing back and forth publicly like this is mature and rational way to address our differences.

I was letting it go when I just replied get out of here instead of continuing to argue. But then you had to take it to the next level. Don't act nice in public but be a little kid in the PMs
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 12:13 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: One of the more bizarre plays I’ve seen in some time.

If you haven’t watched, you should. 15 seconds left, Cards down 3, on the Packers’ 8 or 9 yard line. Green had man coverage which Murray saw immediately and threw him a pretty accurate pass he should have caught.

Except he wasn’t looking. All he was doing was blocking. The ball hit him, popped in the air and was picked off.

I’ve yet to hear an explanation as to what happened that led to such a monumental mixup. Might not even have been his fault, although there is no good reason for Arizona to call a play in that situation (no timeouts) that would have their tallest and best possession receiver blocking.

I don't think it hit him. It whizzed by his helmet and the CB Pstuck out his hand, tipped it up, and picked it off.  

The explanation is the original play was going to the other side.  Murray saw AJ singled up and changed the play, but Green did not catch the change. 

Still, assuming that since the playcall is not for you, you don't run the route/look for the ball is pretty poor. Yes, it is a situation where the ball is gonna come out quick, but is also a chance to win the game. Plus, with 15 seconds and Murray at QB, if he has time to throw, you gotta give him an alternative. 

Piss poor from Green. 
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2021, 04:07 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: This winner sends me a private message calling me a name then disables private messages.  Grow up 

(10-29-2021, 04:21 PM)motoarch Wrote: They aren't disabled to my knowledge.  Then again that would explain why no one messages me back   Sad

(10-29-2021, 04:24 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: They're disabled. Don't message me...it's lame 

(10-29-2021, 04:28 PM)motoarch Wrote: But us continuing back and forth publicly like this is mature and rational way to address our differences.

(10-29-2021, 04:34 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: I was letting it go when I just replied get out of here instead of continuing to argue. But then you had to take it to the next level. Don't act nice in public but be a little kid in the PMs

Is it just me, or does everyone else feel like you could cut the sexual tension with a knife? Wub

Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Maybe AJ was the savior we needed. He took his 18 mil to lay down last season, then he took the curse of Bengalization to the desert to inflict on another team.
Reply/Quote