2. Antonio
3. Dez
4. Julio
5. Calvin

FWIW, 6-8:
6. T.Y.
7. A.J.
8. Odell

Oh, come on. I won't even argue about AJ, but on which planet is Demaryius Thomas the best receiver in the league?!
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 10:54 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Oh, come on. I won't even argue about AJ, but on which planet is Demaryius Thomas the best receiver in the league?!

What is he then?
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 10:57 PM)Utts Wrote: What is he then?

Not clearly better than Calvin, Dez, or AB, that's for certain.

Not taking anything away from Demaryius, but I've honestly never heard anybody refer to him as the best in the league, so seeing him #1 on your list really stood out as strange.

I agree with your top 7 if you don't take order into consideration, but I need to see more from Beckham and I'd definitely re-order your list a bit. I do believe it would be hard to argue that those aren't the 7 best in the league right now though.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 11:07 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Not clearly better than Calvin, Dez, or AB, that's for certain.

Not taking anything away from Demaryius, but I've honestly never heard anybody refer to him as the best in the league, so seeing him #1 on your list really stood out as strange.

I agree with your top 7 if you don't take order into consideration, but I need to see more from Beckham and I'd definitely re-order your list a bit. I do believe it would be hard to argue that those aren't the 7 best in the league right now though.

I don't see a slam dunk #1 in my top 3, so I have no qualms with putting Dez or Brown at #1.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 10:50 PM)Utts Wrote: My Top 5:
1. Demaryius
2. Antonio
3. Dez
4. Julio
5. Calvin

FWIW, 6-8:
6. T.Y.
7. A.J.
8. Odell

You can make a rational argument for A.J. for top 5, but for now I have him at #7. Given better QB play, a balanced offense, and 16-games who knows what he could do.

T.Y. Hilton? Lol

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Demaryius Thomas was able to make Tebow kind of look like a sorta NFL QB. That takes some doing.

But, I'd have to put him lower in the top 5. AJ, to me is about even with Julio Jones. TY is below both of them.

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2015, 11:33 PM)Bryan Wrote: T.Y. Hilton? Lol

I know, right? Hilarious!

Okay wise guy, where do YOU rank him?
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 12:35 AM)Utts Wrote: I know, right? Hilarious!

Below anyone who can catch the ball. Put him withan average QB, and he's middle of the road.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
1. Calvin
2. Dez
3-6. AB/Thomas/Green/Julio in no order
7-9. Nelson/Beckham (assuming he wasn't a one year wonder)/Hilton in no order
10. There are a lot of guys that can make a case for sneaking into the top 10, but I think the top 9 guys in the league right now are pretty clear cut
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 12:35 AM)Utts Wrote: I know, right? Hilarious!

1. Calvin (no one is close to his level)
2. Dez (should be a bengal...still mad we took gresham over him)
3. AJ
4. DT
5. Julio

6. Antonio Brown
7. Beckham
8. Jordy
9. T.Y
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 08:27 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Below anyone who can catch the ball.  Put him withan average QB, and he's middle of the road.

Brilliant
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2015, 05:50 PM)Utts Wrote: Brilliant

That may be a bit of a stretch.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote