Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
AJ Green - Probably his last season as a Bengal
Players take care of their bodies so much better today, you can't judge them by age in the same way you did 10+ years ago. AJ Green doesn't seem close to a guy that's on the decline. If healthy, he has a bare minimum of 3 more years peak production before you start to see a decline in physical talent. After that you could get 2 or 3 more years of "savvy vet" play. 

Injuries are a different matter. Especially soft tissue injuries as a player gets older. That's the only thing that will keep him from being a full-time productive player. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2019, 12:37 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: So you're psychic too now?

The proper term would have been psychotic..  Still, it's simply amazing how many people can look into the future with uncanny 100% accuracy at all times.  Whatever
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2019, 11:02 PM)TopSix Wrote: Aj green is the best bengals wr ever

But they should not sign a 32 year old to a large contract.

He’s declining severely. It’s obvious.  

But you just want them to resign anyone, always.  Disregarding logic

I realize I'm responding to someone who is now banned, but...
AJ Green was on pace for over 1200 yards and 10 TDs last year when he went down.
He's not "declining" when he's on the field.
If you want to say anything, say he's less durable after having missed 13 games in the past three seasons.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
On the plus side, he has 13 games less wear and tear on him.
Reply/Quote