Love it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
The Raven killer himself Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2023, 12:02 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: The Raven killer himself Cool

He's probably torn on who to root for... What with his ownership of the Ravens franchise and all.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2023, 12:21 PM)jason Wrote: He's probably torn on who to root for... What with his ownership of the Ravens franchise and all.

Hilarious

LOVE IT! 

That game is going to be intense as hell!

Going to love seeing AJ! He was one of the all-time greats here! Best receiver in franchise history IMCO!
Reply/Quote
Great choice, he owned the Ravens, I went to 2014 and 2015 games
Reply/Quote
Seems I recall he had a game winning TD catch against the steelers for about 25 or 35yds and the Hail Mary TD catch against the Browns that was sweet too.

Yet really liked when he burnt the steelers defenders on a 60 yd TD and then punted the ball into the stands, it was glorious if my memory serves me right. .Was not far from my seats yet the punted ball came nowhere close to me. The stadium went crazy.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I was there in Baltimore with the hail mary TD to send it to overtime. I even called it happening to the Ravens fans around me. Unfortunately lost the game. But was a great lay to see live.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2023, 07:33 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Seems I recall he had a game winning TD catch against the steelers for about 25 or 35yds and the Hail Mary TD catch against the Browns that was sweet too.

Yet really liked when he burnt the steelers defenders on a 60 yd TD and then punted the ball into the stands, it was glorious if my memory serves me right. .Was not far from my seats yet the punted ball came nowhere close to me. The stadium went crazy.

Was that 2014? Tickets to that game were my 40th birthday present. I believe that was his best game as a pro. I was also at his 3 TD game vs Baltimore in 2018.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I can hear Harbaugh cursing his name already!
Reply/Quote
Makes absolute sense. I imagine the stadium is going to be electric for that Thursday night game.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote