Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green - Weak and Soft
Jacksonville Jaguars' Jalen Ramsey says Cincinnati Bengals' A.J. Green is 'weak and soft'

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/bengals-blog/2017/11/08/jacksonville-jaguars-jalen-ramsey-comments-incident-cincinnati-bengals-j-green/107472834/

I don't know about this. AJ looked pretty tough when he snuck up on Ramsey from behind and started chocking him.
Reply/Quote
It was still shocking to see and his getting thrown out took a lot of steam out of the offense. He's lucky he didn't get suspended and if the Bengal's have any kind of successful season at all (which seems more and more like just ending 8-8) they're going to point to this game as the turning point.
Reply/Quote
Ramsey's little fairy helmet and pads were the only thing that stopped him from getting knocked the **** out. It takes some balls to keep running your mouth about an incident when everyone saw you get ragdolled.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 02:31 PM)jason Wrote: Ramsey's little fairy helmet and pads were the only thing that stopped him from getting knocked the **** out. It takes some balls to keep running your mouth about an incident when everyone saw you get ragdolled.

Please...You act like green squared up on that man.  Green took the chicken shit way out and attacked him when he wasn't looking.  Probably cause he is week and soft.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 02:31 PM)jason Wrote: Ramsey's little fairy helmet and pads were the only thing that stopped him from getting knocked the **** out. It takes some balls to keep running your mouth about an incident when everyone saw you get ragdolled.

Kind of along the lines of how he was jawing at Green right after Green ran by him and Andy threw the ball just out of bounds.

How are you going to flap your gums right after a guy blows by you, unless you're a truly committed blowhard dbag.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 03:43 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Please...You act like green squared up on that man.  Green took the chicken shit way out and attacked him when he wasn't looking.  Probably cause he is week and soft.

He was jest showing Ramsay the correct whey to smack a hoe when his back is turned. 

Ramsay didn't do it wright. That shit wood piss me off two. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 05:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He was jest showing Ramsay the correct whey to smack a hoe when his back is turned. 

Ramsay didn't do it wright. That shit wood piss me off two. 

These pastel colored marshmallows have two things in common with AJ Green................

[Image: marshmallow-1.jpg]

They're all soft and weak.

Reply/Quote
He put wooden wedges under his wheels to stop him from rolling away? Could've sworn he choked him. Must have been watching a different game.
Reply/Quote
AJ doesn't live in Indian Hills does he? You know what happend the last time the Bengals best player snapped. Better post guards outside the gates.
Reply/Quote
I disagree because AJ Green is not weak or soft. He has great hands and runs routes well. He is just stuck on a lousy team now.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 03:43 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Please...You act like green squared up on that man.  Green took the chicken shit way out and attacked him when he wasn't looking.  Probably cause he is week and soft.

Green just returned the favor. Shove someone in the back and then turn your back on them? Neither have any right to complain in that instance and the matter should be settled by now. 
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 05:56 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: These pastel colored marshmallows have two things in common with AJ Green................

Where is #3?

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 07:17 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Jacksonville Jaguars' Jalen Ramsey says Cincinnati Bengals' A.J. Green is 'weak and soft'

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/bengals-blog/2017/11/08/jacksonville-jaguars-jalen-ramsey-comments-incident-cincinnati-bengals-j-green/107472834/

I don't know about this. AJ looked pretty tough when he snuck up on Ramsey from behind and started chocking him.

It was weak and soft compared to the hard and tough shot that Pac Man gave that girl who threatened to take out his eye with a beer bottle. 

The standard is the standard.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 01:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Where is #3?

They both melt under pressure and heat....................... Cool

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 05:56 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: These pastel colored marshmallows have two things in common with AJ Green................

That depends.. how long have they been left out on the counter?
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 12:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: They both melt under pressure and heat....................... Cool

So AJ and your weenis have something in common. 

Don't be mad at me, that's what your wife says!!!

P.S. I didn't want to comment about your weenis and marshmallows. That seemed a little ghey. 

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 05:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So AJ and your weenis have something in common. 

Don't be mad at me, that's what your wife says!!!

P.S. I didn't want to comment about your weenis and marshmallows. That seemed a little ghey. 
Wife/Mom jokes are my territory around here.  Stick to the gay jokes like the agreement says.

This is your only warning.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 05:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wife/Mom jokes are my territory around here.  Stick to the gay jokes like the agreement says.

Your mom is my territory.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 05:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Your mom is my territory.

Well we're not surprised.  you always seemed like the necro type.   Mellow

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2017, 05:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wife/Mom jokes are my territory around here.  Stick to the gay jokes like the agreement says.

(11-10-2017, 05:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Your mom is my territory.

DAMN YOU STEALING MY THUNDER!!

Reply/Quote