Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green finalizing deal with Cards
He ends his career next to DeAndre Hopkins and Larry Fitzgerald

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 02:24 PM)pally Wrote: He ends his career next to DeAndre Hopkins and Larry Fitzgerald

What a collection of names. Too bad Fitz and AJ are shells of themselves.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Good for AJ. Thanks for the memories.
Reply/Quote
I know he really admired Fitz, so that doesn’t surprise me. Getting to play with a Legend.
Reply/Quote
Good luck to AJ.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 02:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What a collection of names. Too bad Fitz and AJ are shells of themselves.

But from a pure name power standpoint, that has to be up there all-time for a trio, right?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Star 
(03-17-2021, 04:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: But from a pure name power standpoint, that has to be up there all-time for a trio, right?

Has to be. I can't think of any others off hand.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'll be pulling for the Cardinals when we're mathematically eliminated in early November.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 06:01 PM)jason Wrote: I'll be pulling for the Cardinals when we're mathematically eliminated in early November.

Bro we're mathematically eliminated now.   Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 07:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Bro we're mathematically eliminated now.   Mellow

I try to keep the faith... Heard tell Kenny Golladay's agent has approached the Bengals though. Just like the guy begging for change across from OSU back in the day said... Help is on the way.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 02:24 PM)pally Wrote: He ends his career next to DeAndre Hopkins and Larry Fitzgerald

Fitzgerald is a FA for the first time in his life.

The immediate response from pundits regarding the signing was to ask if this means the end of the road for for Larry.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 10:06 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Fitzgerald is a FA for the first time in his life.

The immediate response from pundits regarding the signing was to ask if this means the end of the road for for Larry.

If he don't sign there look for his retirement 
Reply/Quote

happy for him....if he can get back onto shape he might have a good run over there with Murray and those guys. 
Reply/Quote