Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green fined
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/10/16/9557871/nfl-fines-a-j-green-for-throwing-ball-into-stands-during-bengals-win?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

The NFL = No Fun League
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Lame.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 08:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/10/16/9557871/nfl-fines-a-j-green-for-throwing-ball-into-stands-during-bengals-win?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

The NFL = No Fun League

I can understand why they don't want fans diving around for balls. It sucks, but I can definitely see drunk fans throwing elbows and jumping around like fools to grab one. 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 08:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/10/16/9557871/nfl-fines-a-j-green-for-throwing-ball-into-stands-during-bengals-win?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

The NFL = No Fun League

That is exactly what I posted earlier when I saw this on Florio's site.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Ppppfffffttttttt!!!!!!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Those balls are expensive you know. Ninja
Reply/Quote
If I were A.J., I'd keep throwing balls into the stands just to spite NFL management. NFL has a terrible rules and referee crisis and they're worried about balls thrown into the stands. I stand and salute NFL management with my middle finger.
Reply/Quote
It was illegal when Bernard Scott did it 6 years ago, did we think the NFL was gonna change? C'mon folks
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Fine for a play that didn't even count.

IDC, I would love to have that ball.

I love when A.J. has that angry swagger.
Reply/Quote
Theres a rule and he broke a rule, and he got fined for it. Whats the big deal?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 02:05 PM)Element Wrote: Theres a rule and he broke a rule, and he got fined for it. Whats the big deal?

Agree, he knew he would be fined when he did it, I'm sure it's not the first or last time...
Reply/Quote
There are a lot of stupid rules, but this is one I am ok with, for all the points previously referenced. I am also a huge supporter of fining referees, they look awful this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 03:30 PM)thegimp Wrote: There are a lot of stupid rules, but this is one I am ok with, for all the points previously referenced.  I am also a huge supporter of fining referees, they look awful this year.

I referee just got fined big for a game last week if i'm not mistake, and i'd like to see more of that, i have seen fans of almost every team bitching about them strongly this season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 03:45 PM)SB50Champs Wrote: I referee just got fined big for a game last week if i'm not mistake, and i'd like to see more of that, i have seen fans of almost every team bitching about them strongly this season.

Yeah, it's almost like they took a page from MLB umpires and want everyone to notice them and the inconsistency is beyond unreasonable, I understand human error, but blatant inconsistency is unbearable!
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 10:52 AM)Graphicguy Wrote: If I were A.J., I'd keep throwing balls into the stands just to spite NFL management.  NFL has a terrible rules and referee crisis and they're worried about balls thrown into the stands.  I stand and salute NFL management with my middle finger.

(10-17-2015, 11:21 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It was illegal when Bernard Scott did it 6 years ago, did we think the NFL was gonna change? C'mon folks

Bernard Scott got into the end zone?!
Reply/Quote