Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AJ Green returning to practice Wednesday
Great news, AJ is returning to practice Wednesday seen it on ESPN's ticker
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Would love to have him against the Steelers. He usually has a big game against them. He can get his yards he needs for his record, and hopefully help us beat them and get the Ravens back into 1st place.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
AJ on the field will make a difference on Sunday against the Steelers. However, I don't think it still will be enough.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
cool
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Glad to hear, and hope he plays at least the last two games if he doesnt this one. Being the only receiver in history other than Randy Moss to get 1000 yards or more in the first 6 seasons of a career would be pretty cool and worth to get.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
gotta respect AJ
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
$5 says Mitchell will punch Green's hamstring in the pile....

...and the Bengals will be called dirty because of it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Gotta love Mr Green !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 04:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Would love to have him against the Steelers. He usually has a big game against them. He can get his yards he needs for his record, and hopefully help us beat them and get the Ravens back into 1st place.

Part of me that hopes he gets the record and then sits the rest of the year (this is the part that worries he has rushed back to help the team).

The other part of me hopes he just smashes 100+ yards in all the rest of this years games.

I'm not sure which part to listen to on this one.
Reply/Quote
Can we just wrap him in bubble wrap for the Steeler game and then let him on the field against the Texans and Ravens? I trust those ***** about as far as I can throw them not to try to purposely injure him.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote