Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green's Receiver Rating On Routes
Since Dalton is getting some love, here's an inside look at some of the routes that Green runs.

Note: A receiver rating is just the passer rating when targeting this certain receiver.

On go routes, Green has a receiver rating of 141.4. That is 55.7 more than the NFL average.
On post routes, Green has a receiver rating of 109.7. That is 22 more than the NFL average.
On cross routes, Green has a receiver rating of 114.6. That is 24.3 more than the NFL average.
On screen passes, Green has a receiver rating of 120.8. That is 17.9 more than the NFL average.

Not only that, but Green has the 3rd most yards per route run average since 2006 with 2.43.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Great Wide Receiver, great. Last year i thought he was the best out there until he got hurt.

Even better than Julio who had that 300 yard game.

AJ is supposed to be looking better than that this year even. Him getting Ross on the otherside will help him bunches too.

Great stuff Wolf once again. Cool
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2017, 03:14 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Since Dalton is getting some love, here's an inside look at some of the routes that Green runs.

Note: A receiver rating is just the passer rating when targeting this certain receiver.

On go routes, Green has a receiver rating of 141.4. That is 55.7 more than the NFL average.
On post routes, Green has a receiver rating of 109.7. That is 22 more than the NFL average.
On cross routes, Green has a receiver rating of 114.6. That is 24.3 more than the NFL average.
On screen passes, Green has a receiver rating of 120.8. That is 17.9 more than the NFL average.

Not only that, but Green has the 3rd most yards per route run average since 2006 with 2.43.

So to sum it up: AJ Green is really good at football.

That's some excellent stats wolfkaosaun.
Reply/Quote
Green is a good player. I suggested in the past that the Bengals trade him now at his peak. However, it looks like he will be a Bengal this year. I hope he has a great season. I still think as he ages that he will be on his downside and the Bengals could get a haul for him.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2017, 04:09 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Green is a good player. I suggested in the past that the Bengals trade him now at his peak. However, it looks like he will be a Bengal this year. I hope he has a great season. I still think as he ages that he will be on his downside and the Bengals could get a haul for him.

Just curious, what were you hoping for in return for a Green trade?
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2017, 04:11 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Just curious, what were you hoping for in return for a Green trade?

I can never understand why some fans want to trade a player when he is still good? 
[img]http://[Image: power-rangers-dinozords-ranking-tigerzor...mhpcjr.jpg][/img]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2017, 04:11 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Just curious, what were you hoping for in return for a Green trade?

I would hope for some Oline help, another WR, and a haul of prospects. We need to think beyond AJ. Not sure who would actually do a trade like this.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2017, 04:57 PM)Bronze Bengal Wrote: I can never understand why some fans want to trade a player when he is still good? 

If the player is bad, you get nothing in return. The key is to trade at the right time before the player slows down or gets an injury.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2017, 05:58 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I would hope for some Oline help, another WR, and a haul of prospects. We need to think beyond AJ. Not sure who would actually do a trade like this.
Okay, so what other WR would you want?  And by "a haul of prospects" I assume you mean draft picks.

This isn't the MLB where you can hang your hat on trading a All-Star caliber player for multiple "prospects" that can help your team down the line.  The NFL is the ultimate Win Now league, and rule number 1: Never trade your best player.

When is the last time an NFL organization has traded their most productive player while in his prime for "prospects"?
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2017, 05:58 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I would hope for some Oline help, another WR, and a haul of prospects. We need to think beyond AJ. Not sure who would actually do a trade like this.

Next years draft is strong for o line. Qbs, te's and edge rushers. Looks decent for linebackers too. All areas we could target. For me to trade aj I have to be blown away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

So you need to find a contender in a win now mode that has a need for a reciever...who has a surplus of OL and a good WR to send back. 

Cowboys?  Get back Terrance wiliams, an OL, and a 1st round pick?  (That isn't enough considering the pick will likely be late.)

Saints?  They just traded their best WR for a first round pick.  

Not many options out there. 

Plus you don't trade your franchises best player.  Especially when that player has skills that should age well. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thank-you, Wolf, for posting that info, showing how tremendous AJ Green is as a player.

Too bad the thread is being hi-jacked by a ridiculous idea.
Reply/Quote
AJ Green!!!  Imagine watching this team for the past few years with no AJ Green.  Tis a turrible thought.
Reply/Quote
Well, it's a roll of the dice. Cleveland made out pretty well when they moved down instead of taking Julio Jones.

In reality, you're probably only going to get a first and then maybe a 3rd for AJ. Teams don't give up a ton of picks for a WR. Maybe 2 firsts at the most.

Thats 2 picks. If you draft a guy to replace him, you are really only looking at an additional player. Not worth it at all.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2017, 04:09 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Green is a good player. I suggested in the past that the Bengals trade him now at his peak. However, it looks like he will be a Bengal this year. I hope he has a great season. I still think as he ages that he will be on his downside and the Bengals could get a haul for him.

And i have always disagreed with your suggestion big time.

Please keep AJ Green in stripes please. Dude is the epitomy of a classy, great Wide Receiver.
Reply/Quote