Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green tears hamstring; more than likely done?
Injures happen. Hope he comes back from this next year but I'm more pissed is this will be a scapegoat for Mike brown to keep Marvin Lewis and blame injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:50 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Geoff Hobsin Tweeted something along the lines that Green said  he'd be back at some point, but it's unlikely for next week against Baltimore. The Bengals don't have Sanu to save them in this matchup without Green. Is it safe to say that well all think there won't be a postseason this year?

Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I'm just hoping they can win another game!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:50 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Geoff Hobsin Tweeted something along the lines that Green said  he'd be back at some point, but it's unlikely for next week against Baltimore. The Bengals don't have Sanu to save them in this matchup without Green. Is it safe to say that well all think there won't be a postseason this year?

Dude, we all already knew there wasn't going to be a post season this year. Look at this team.

The OL is awful, bad awful. And Sanu isn't any better than LaFell or Boyd so I'm not sure what he's got to do with anything at all.

What I'm now want to see is Cody Core getting on the field in games. This guy has speed to burn and he'll be able to stretch the field. Of course, we might not bother to use him at all knowing Marv and Company.

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 09:00 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Dude, we all already knew there wasn't going to be a post season this year. Look at this team.

The OL is awful, bad awful. And Sanu isn't any better than LaFell or Boyd so I'm not sure what he's got to do with anything at all.

What I'm now want to see is Cody Core getting on the field in games. This guy has speed to burn and he'll be able to stretch the field. Of course, we might not bother to use him at all knowing Marv and Company.

What good is speed without time for the QB to throw it deep? 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Hope they activate Core and see what he can do. We will desperately need a deep threat going forward. Hopefully he can bring that on the field.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 07:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes, a QB throwing an off-target pass and a WR trying to go up and get it should be the last straw. 

Or a 3-6-1 team that failed heavily to meet expectations might do it
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote