Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Green to IR
AJ was placed on IR today.
Lol...just lol. It's about all you can do at this point.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2019, 05:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: AJ was placed on IR today.

Dangg!! He is done for the rest of the season? Oh wait...
Reply/Quote
You cant make up the stupidity of the organization. Absolutely pointless at this point.
Reply/Quote
So, I wonder which Practice Squad superstar they are creating this roster spot for?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
They have to be doing this on purpose.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2019, 08:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, I wonder which Practice Squad superstar they are creating this roster spot for?

The claimed LB Sharif Finch off waivers via the Titans.  He has played in 8 games this season 13 tackles, 10 solo, 2 sacks according to Pro Football Reference.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2019, 09:01 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The claimed LB Sharif Finch off waivers via the Titans.  He has played in 8 games this season 13 tackles, 10 solo, 2 sacks according to Pro Football Reference.

Hmm, makes sense, I guess.  Maybe they just want to see if he's better than our bench stock.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2019, 09:01 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The claimed LB Sharif Finch off waivers via the Titans.  He has played in 8 games this season 13 tackles, 10 solo, 2 sacks according to Pro Football Reference.

wooh!!!  15 games later we finally did what we could have done uhm.. this summer? 

Hehe
Reply/Quote
Well, that escalated....slowly.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2019, 09:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, makes sense, I guess.  Maybe they just want to see if he's better than our bench stock.

Cue the Hobs article about this hidden jem and how we really wanted him in that draft year
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
Wouldn't surprise me if there is an agreement on an extension already even if I think it is time to move on.

Love AJ when he is healthy but he just has not been. Have to get a Receiver in here besides Boyd that can stay healthy.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2019, 08:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They have to be doing this on purpose.

Well they didn't do it by accident. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2019, 08:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They have to be doing this on purpose.
Who Dey  Agreed. This may have something to do with a new contract... 
(12-23-2019, 11:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wouldn't surprise me if there is an agreement on an extension already even if I think it is time to move on.

Love AJ when he is healthy but he just has not been. Have to get a Receiver in here besides Boyd that can stay healthy.

Who Dey   I'm thinking the opposite. I think this has to do with negotiating for a new agreement... 
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2019, 05:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: AJ was placed on IR today.

LMAO! Omg this franchise is hilarious.
Reply/Quote

If I remember right Finch had a really good year in 2018 on limited snaps. He's a 34 OLB which lends credence to the Bengals making the move to odd fronts.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
lol, next mistake they'll make it take Burrow with the 1st pick.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I heard they kept him on the 53 so they didn’t have to pay somebody else.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2019, 09:24 AM)Synric Wrote: If I remember right Finch had a really good year in 2018 on limited snaps. He's a 34 OLB which lends credence to the Bengals making the move to odd fronts.

That didn't last long. Now it seems Finch has been waived by the Bengals for a failed physical.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
AJ said he's now done with rehab, he wont take much time off, and will get back to work...

So he's healthy.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 04:35 PM)Synric Wrote: AJ said he's now done with rehab, he wont take much time off, and will get back to work...

So he's healthy.

How convenient the day after the last game, eh?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote