Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
AJ Green visiting the Steelers
Not that I think he is a dangerous receiver anymore, I just don't want our defense to embarrass him 2 times a season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Don’t do it AJ. Just don’t do it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man, I want him to do well somewhere else, this would suck for him and for us to erase him from existence. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 07:47 PM)pally Wrote: Not that I think he is a dangerous receiver anymore, I just don't want our defense to embarrass him 2 times a season

he's still good. put up 848 yards and 15.7 yards per reception
Reply/Quote
[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493byngd6if8odwt0x457j6...w.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote
Poor bastard
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 11:21 PM)wanga Wrote: Poor bastard

Yeah, has to go to the sewer for a job...
Reply/Quote
Injuries and Dalton killed his career. I don’t want to hate on Dalton, terrific guy and good human. But facts are facts, if AJ played with a better QB his stats would be amazing, but I guess we could say that about a lot of receivers who played with mediocre QBs
Reply/Quote
So... does that mean if he signs there he'll turn into a piece of shit?

Most players I've liked in college have gone there and become dickheads.

It is the "Steeler Way" after all!

Don't get me wrong. I love Hilton on the Bengals and can hope that his hate for his former team drove it outta him.

Good luck AJ. Hope they don't break ya.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure this is bs btw. People really need to stop trusting unverified sources on Twitter…

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 08:46 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: he's still good. put up 848 yards and 15.7 yards per reception

That works out to 3.18 catches for 49 yards per game.

He was 36th in the league in yards, so he is still good…. As a 3rd WR.

Also, the last time I saw green play, against the rams in the playoffs, he didn’t look good.
Reply/Quote
I hope not, thankfully this source looks anything but trustworthy.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
That’s gross. There are 31 other teams to choose from.
Reply/Quote
If he goes to the stoolers, I'm burning his freaken jersey. The fact that he may be visiting alone makes me want to start the fire.

Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 08:17 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: That works out to 3.18 catches for 49 yards per game.

Also, the last time I saw green play, against the rams in the playoffs, he didn’t look good.

Actually 53 yards a game

An elite wr3
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 08:17 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: That works out to 3.18 catches for 49 yards per game.

yea, he looked like crap actually and I didnt see him getting alot of interest after that. Im praying he doesnt sign with Pitt..that would really put a stain on how I want to remember him. DONT DO IT AJ!!  
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 11:10 AM)kalibengal Wrote: yea, he looked like crap actually and I didnt see him getting alot of interest after that. Im praying he doesnt sign with Pitt..that would really put a stain on how I want to remember him. DONT DO IT AJ!!  

The whole offense looked like crap that game

yet Christian Kirk just got a bunch of money from jacksonville
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 10:59 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Actually 53 yards a game

An elite wr3

848/17 is not 53.

None the less, I wouldn’t consider AJ green an elite number 3. Even “if” he was, it’s hard to say he is still AJ Green “good”.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 11:18 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: The whole offense looked like crap that game

yet Christian Kirk just got a bunch of money from jacksonville

Stupid teams do stupid things. It’s universally agreed Jacksonville overpaid. Kirk is 25 and green isn33, so that isn’t an apples to apples comparison when looking at the next 5 years.

Kirk also caught 75 percent of his targets compared to 59% for green.

Off has Kirk rated slightly higher 73 compared to 69.

Neither of these guys see the field in 3 WR sets for the Bengals, which is a testament to the talent on the team, but I still struggle with Green being an elite WR3.
Reply/Quote
(03-25-2022, 11:37 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: 848/17 is not 53.

None the less, I wouldn’t consider AJ green an elite number 3. Even “if” he was, it’s hard to say he is still AJ Green “good”.

He only played 16 games

53x16 is 848

848 yards for 15.7 yards per reception is an elite number 3 receiver

There’s no way you can argue any different
Reply/Quote