Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Looks Good And Looks To Lead.......
(05-31-2017, 05:13 AM)grampahol Wrote: The key to all of it for AJ is to get through the entire season injury free.. 
This is true for any star player or any NFL player.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 12:09 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, would you rather we just dwell on the negatives?  C'mon man.

Based on posting history, I say that is a definitive YES!
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2017, 11:56 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: We are incredibly lucky to have AJ Green playing for us here in Cincy.

Truly cannot say a bad thing about the man.

(05-31-2017, 12:12 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep. A great WR who's also a class act human being.

(06-02-2017, 01:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice thread Brad, AJ Green is a class act. Rock On

Agreed gentlemen, we are truly fortunate to have such an ambassador for this team.  AJ Green a WORLD class athlete and human being.  I follow him on Facebook, so many photos of his new family.  He is truly a humble and gracious man.  I really hope he and Dalton can overcome the ineptitude of the management and coaching of this team and win one.  These two gentlemen, along with Geno and slew of others deserve it.....so good guys can finish first one time!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 01:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: Agreed gentlemen, we are truly fortunate to have such an ambassador for this team.  AJ Green a WORLD class athlete and human being.  I follow him on Facebook, so many photos of his new family.  He is truly a humble and gracious man.  I really hope he and Dalton can overcome the ineptitude of the management and coaching of this team and win one.  These two gentlemen, along with Geno and slew of others deserve it.....so good guys can finish first one time!

Yeah i am proud to have these guys on my favorite team. :andy:

Need Superbowlz. Cool
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 10:55 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We need to utilize the weapons around him. I don't worry about AJ, I worry about Eifert. If this bro can't make 8 games this season he should get cut, Mr. Glass forever. Can't free AJ up if there's no other weapon to throw to.
I think we should definitely give the younger guys a bunch more reps because I think Kroft, Uzomah, and even Schreck could be special if just given a chance and it's stupid to keep limiting their potential with Eifert when he can't stay healthy.

When he is healthy, I agree that he's a good player, but what good does it do if he can't stay healthy and is just blocking us from being prepared with his replacement when he does, inevitably, get hurt?
(06-02-2017, 01:36 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man, now Green talking about Superbowlz. Mellow

We need Superbowlz. Mellow

Seriously though, it is very exciting. Love what AJ said about Core, it is not just Hobspin.

This O-line has so much pressure on them and the FO better be pressuring PA. They are the only question right now.

If injuries don't decimate us like last year (as SHRacer said AJ has missed much more than 3 games) this team could carry Marv's lame ass to the SB. That is how many talented players we added on both sides of the ball this Offseason. Ross, Mixon, Billings, WJ3, Willis, Lawson etc.

...And don't forget ST's with the speed we added in Jordan Evans and Brandon Wilson.

Nice thread Brad, AJ Green is a class act. Rock On

The Core talk has me VERY pumped-up because AJ usually isn't one to say a whole lot to the media, so you know that he's excited if he's talking him up.

AJ kills it with just a possession receiver across from him, so imagine what he'll do with a 6'3 Core that runs a 4.4 lining up across from him, and that's not to mention the fastest player in Combine history in the 4.22 Ross.

If we can get our line performing well, I feel like we have depth at other positions to survive a few injuries, but, like you said, the line is the only question.

I hope that having so many weapons keeps defenses honest and limits their pass rush, but it could be a BIG problem.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2017, 06:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The Core talk has me VERY pumped-up because AJ usually isn't one to say a whole lot to the media, so you know that he's excited if he's talking him up.

AJ kills it with just a possession receiver across from him, so imagine what he'll do with a 6'3 Core that runs a 4.4 lining up across from him, and that's not to mention the fastest player in Combine history in the 4.22 Ross.

If we can get our line performing well, I feel like we have depth at other positions to survive a few injuries, but, like you said, the line is the only question.

I hope that having so many weapons keeps defenses honest and limits their pass rush, but it could be a BIG problem.

All true. Man, i hope Og becomes a good player, if he does the rest of the line could be pretty solid and i don't know
how teams defend all these guys. Dalton is a damn fine QB too and has been great at not turning the ball over the
last couple of years. He could have a record breaking year if this O-line can hold up.

I agree with Shake that Og even if he becomes a good player he is no Whitworth, but hey, who is? Whit was the best
LT in the league in my opinion for years and nobody seemed to notice across the league. Luckily we have the QB with
the 2nd fastest release in the NFL on our team.

There are ways to avoid the pass rush with these guys we added.
Reply/Quote