Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ > Mallett
The question of our age has been answered. AJ McCannon is better than the Ryan the Crab Hammer" Mallett.

Nice work Cincy. My teams season is over but the Bengals and Steelers continue. If it comes down to you two next week, I guess I'll pray for Bane to blow up the field.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The question of our age has been answered. AJ McCannon is better than the Ryan the Crab Hammer" Mallett.

Nice work Cincy. My teams season is over but the Bengals and Steelers continue. If it comes down to you two next week, I guess I'll pray for Bane to blow up the field.

I always hope for a runaway drone when Pitt and Balt play if that works for you
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I always hope for a runaway drone when Pitt and Balt play if that works for you

I pray for a vending-machine-turned-nuclear-bomb. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I always hope for a runaway drone when Pitt and Balt play if that works for you

I mean, if it were a regular season game, I'd Just hope for a tie 

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:33 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I mean, if it were a regular season game, I'd Just hope for a tie 

C'mon....you just know the butthurt for steeler fans will be off the charts when the Bengals win...how can you pass that up?
Reply/Quote
Good game Bengals...good luck goi g forward
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 07:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: C'mon....you just know the butthurt for steeler fans will be off the charts when the Bengals win...how can you pass that up?

Butthurt over what? I'd bet JN is already whining about some ref conspiracy and dirty hits from the Steelers and we aren't even locked it to play each other yet.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 07:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Butthurt over what? I'd bet JN is already whining about some ref conspiracy and dirty hits from the Steelers and we aren't even locked it to play each other yet.

Hilarious that you would be complaining about other people complaining about refs
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:25 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Hilarious that you would be complaining about other people complaining about refs

I'm not complaining. Usually I'd have to troll someone before they have a total meltdown. Watching people do it to themselves is unreal.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm not complaining. Usually I'd have to troll someone before they have a total meltdown. Watching people do it to themselves is unreal.

Don't flatter yourself. 

You've never assisted anyone in a melt down.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 06:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The question of our age has been answered. AJ McCannon is better than the Ryan the Crab Hammer" Mallett.

Katie is better than Oz + Dalton better than Flacco + Bengals better than the Ravens (I believe you said in your infinite wisdom while predicting a 10 11 win season that (No way Bengals will sweep Ravens again). You want so share again how great your DL was this year and how Ngata was a great move leaving due your team's stellar DL play in 2015
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Katie is better than Oz + Dalton better than Flacco + Bengals better than the Ravens (I believe you said in your infinite wisdom while predicting a 10 11 win season that (No way Bengals will sweep Ravens again). You want so share again how great your DL was this year and how Ngata was a great move leaving due your team's stellar DL play in 2015

Yea, Brandon Williams was been incredible. I'm not even sure why you choose to further embarrass yourself by bringing up Haloti Ngata.

You're still trying to say that it was a mistake to trade Ngata when Williams was the highest ranked nose tackle this season?

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/01/02/ravens-brandon-williams-steps-up/

Also, Dalton needs to win a playoff game to even be in the same discussion as Flacco. Super Bowl MVP QB who holds multiple post season records and has more playoff wins than the entire Bengals franchise. I get that Bengals fans have to convince themselves that the playoffs don't matter, but they are the only thing that matters.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 07:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: C'mon....you just know the butthurt for steeler fans will be off the charts when the Bengals win...how can you pass that up?

Bengal fans butthurt will be far worse. A loss extends your winless playoff game streak after such a promising season.

At the hands of the hated Steelers.

Again.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 08:06 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, Brandon Williams was been incredible. I'm not even sure why you choose to further embarrass yourself by bringing up Haloti Ngata.

You're still trying to say that it was a mistake to trade Ngata when Williams was the highest ranked nose tackle this season?

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/01/02/ravens-brandon-williams-steps-up/

Also, Dalton needs to win a playoff game to even be in the same discussion as Flacco. Super Bowl MVP QB who holds multiple post season records and has more playoff wins than the entire Bengals franchise. I get that Bengals fans have to convince themselves that the playoffs don't matter, but they are the only thing that matters.

Funny, but Ngata plays all line position and is not a NT. Like I said, your DL (not one position) was worse this year than in 2015. Your team won 5 games and you boast how great a few individual players did versus your team results. I stay by Ozzie has been horrid post new CBA as his roster gets worse every year. But, congrats you do have Flacco for 28.5 million in 2016 and 32 million in 2017 as proof of the great OZ's poor decisions.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 08:06 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, Brandon Williams was been incredible. I'm not even sure why you choose to further embarrass yourself by bringing up Haloti Ngata.

At least we agree that your team doesn't matter.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 11:34 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Funny, but Ngata plays all line position and is not a NT. Like I said, your DL (not one position) was worse this year than in 2015. Your team won 5 games and you boast how great a few individual players did versus your team results. I stay by Ozzie has been horrid post new CBA as his roster gets worse every year. But, congrats you do have Flacco for 28.5 million in 2016 and 32 million in 2017 as proof of the great OZ's poor decisions.

You can't first say it is an individual player thing and then say it's a whole team thing when I point out that it's not just an individual player. I'm not sure if you know how to logic, but this isn't how you do it.

It's like when you tell me Ozzie is spending too much and then you tell me he is an idiot for not spending more on our #3 pass rusher than we spent on our #1 and #2. If this makes sense to you, you may want to take a break.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 08:59 AM)Vlad Wrote: Bengal fans butthurt will be far worse. A loss extends your winless playoff game streak after such a promising season.

At the hands of the hated Steelers.

Again.

Not a chance.

The Bengals always lose in the playoffs, right?
The Bengals always lose in prime time, right?
The Bengals can't win with a backup QB, right?

If we lose, what smack can you lay on us that isn't laid on us already?

On the other hand, the Bengals win, and the steelers have gone one and done the last 3 trips to the playoffs...and lost to not only the hated Bengals (again), but the same Bengals who hadn't previously won a playoff game since 1990.

The butthurt will be far greater for steelers fans......much to our joy.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 07:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: Not a chance.

The Bengals always lose in the playoffs, right?
The Bengals always lose in prime time, right?
The Bengals can't win with a backup QB, right?

If we lose, what smack can you lay on us that isn't laid on us already?

On the other hand, the Bengals win, and the steelers have gone one and done the last 3 trips to the playoffs...and lost to not only the hated Bengals (again), but the same Bengals who hadn't previously won a playoff game since 1990.

The butthurt will be far greater for steelers fans......much to our joy.

Beaker is right. If the Steelers lose, they're the team that ended the longest playoff victory drought in the NFL because they lost to a back up. Bengals being awful in the playoffs is really the best smack out there right now.

If the Bengals lose, they lost because their starting QB was out.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 08:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Beaker is right.

This bears repeating.  
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 08:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Beaker is right. If the Steelers lose, they're the team that ended the longest playoff victory drought in the NFL because they lost to a back up. Bengals being awful in the playoffs is really the best smack out there right now.

If the Bengals lose, they lost because their starting QB was out.
This wouldn't easily be the most disappointing thing about a Steelers loss on saturday.
Reply/Quote