Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ McCarron
Starting the preseason game against Cleveland, McCarron suffered a fractured collarbone after one too many hits allowed by their starting OL including center Russell Bodine. There has to be some kind of bizarre irony in that

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
So much for getting him off the scrapheap to back up Dalton. I spose it's Driskel's job now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Life is not easy behind Bodine.

Hate to hear this, good kid.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 11:37 PM)pally Wrote: Starting the preseason game against Cleveland, McCarron suffered a fractured collarbone after one too many hits allowed by their starting OL including center Russell Bodine.  There has to be some kind of bizarre irony in that

It actually was the hit by Garrett that injuries AJ and to be fair, Bodine sealed up his man, it was the tackle that was beat on play.
Reply/Quote
To be fair McC was never going to lead any team, much less our team to the promised land. I think Buffalo had planned to start him to let Allen learn from the sidelines for a year ,but apparently that plan has been scrapped .. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 12:16 AM)Nately120 Wrote: So much for getting him off the scrapheap to back up Dalton.  I spose it's Driskel's job now.

Hairline fracture, he'd be good to go in a couple of weeks....but, he would have to learn the new offense quickly...
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2018, 08:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Hairline fracture, he'd be good to go in a couple of weeks....but, he would have to learn the new offense quickly...

Alas, I fear the offense is still very Zampese-fide....prove me wrong, Lazorbeam!
Reply/Quote
Well, AJ got a second opinion from a different doctor, now they are saying no break.
Reply/Quote