Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
AJ McCarron is Better than Andy Dalton.
There I said it.
Reply/Quote
Twice apparently.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can we bring back the ban hammer for this kind of shit?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:37 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Can we bring back the ban hammer for this kind of shit?

Got to read both post...  
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:34 PM)Earendil Wrote: Twice apparently.

??   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HilariousHilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious    
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 04:33 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: There I said it.

You know what? I certainly hope you're right. Because of you're right, this team will be easy favorites to win the Super Bowl.  

I really like Andy Dalton. And while there have been some  serious peaks and valleys in his play,   I think this year he has taken a huge step towards what we all want to see him become. 

That being said, if McCarron is an unbelievable talent and surpasses Andy, then so be it. This is a business and the best player should be playing. 

But quite frankly, I have my doubts about McCarron being a supreme talent to Andy. 

Reply/Quote
He's just wishfully thinking, it's ok....would take both great, but I'm thinking AJ's arm isn't as strong, that scares me
Reply/Quote
HHAHAHAHAA!!! Here we go Reeling them en!!!!! LOL!!!!!

AJ AJ AJ!!!
Reply/Quote

Wow! I know Dalton has his downside, but let's let the kid show us first.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 09:05 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Wow! I know Dalton has his downside, but let's let the kid show us first.

Pffft  why wait lets all just make assumptions!!!!!  Since we are all FOOTBALL EXPERTS around here!!!
Reply/Quote

Dalton is better.  Macaroni is going to need some time in this league to get to the level Dalton is at now.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 09:35 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Dalton is better.  Macaroni is going to need some time in this league to get to the level Dalton is at now.

Just one playoff win and he's already a level above him LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 09:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Just one playoff win and he's already a level above him LOL

LOL Oh my LORDY!!!  LOL..
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 09:35 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Dalton is better.  Macaroni is going to need some time in this league to get to the level Dalton is at now.

Macaroni!!  REP!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 09:49 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: LOL Oh my LORDY!!!  LOL..

Couldn't resist the opening Bonnie gave me.  Funny thing is, if McCarron wins a playoff game, people will start saying it for real.  Then this board's gonna get real interesting ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

I said Dalton was a top 10, possibly top 5 QB before people around here believed it. 
That wasn't based on what he had done prior to that time, it was based on potential and who I thought he was.  And I was right.

Now... is that what you mean by that comment?  If so, I hope you're right, but I don't see enough to make that kind of comment yet - and I'm an early adopter.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
AJ McCarron is Better than Andy Dalton.... at least in AJ McCarron's mind.

AJ has no lack of confidence. Unfortunately, he also has no lack of telling everyone that he has no lack of confidence. This was something noted about him by his teammates all through his playing days at Alabama. Think of him as sort of the quarterback version of Chad Ocho Cinco/Johnson.

I believe this is a tool he uses to push himself: letting his mouth write checks that he will be forced to try and cash on the field later. At least that is the way it used to work for Chad. For some people, that drives them to work harder. But it can also be a locker room distraction, particularly from a QB (google "Phillip Rivers").

Then again, I might be a little cocky too if I came home to this every night:
[Image: katherine-webb-boobs.jpg]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:07 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: AJ McCarron is Better than Andy Dalton.... at least in AJ McCarron's mind.

AJ has no lack of confidence. Unfortunately, he also has no lack of telling everyone that he has no lack of confidence. This was something noted about him by his teammates all through his playing days at Alabama. Think of him as sort of the quarterback version of Chad Ocho Cinco/Johnson.

I believe this is a tool he uses to push himself: letting his mouth write checks that he will be forced to try and cash on the field later. At least that is the way it used to work for Chad. For some people, that drives them to work harder. But it can also be a locker room distraction, particularly from a QB (google "Phillip Rivers").    

Then again, I might be a little cocky too if I came home to this every night:
[Image: katherine-webb-boobs.jpg]
Am I the only one I just dont think she is that hot...  here or much at all...  I just not really wowzer over here like most...  
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 09:50 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Macaroni!!  REP!!!

No that was autocorrect!  And where's my rep?
Reply/Quote