Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
AJ McCarron is Better than Andy Dalton.
(12-15-2015, 09:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Just one playoff win and he's already a level above him LOL

If McCarron were to lead the team to a playoff win, I'll bet it would create a lot of controversy on any other team in the league with our situation. But not us. Mike Brown sticks by people. He would stick with Andy, I'll bet.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:10 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Am I the only one I just dont think she is that hot...  here or much at all...  I just not really wowzer over here like most...  

Yeah, me neither.  I'm just glad that now AJM is the starting QB he can afford to buy her some food. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Can't we all just get along? For the kids
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:11 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: If McCarron were to lead the team to a playoff win, I'll bet it would create a lot of controversy on any other team in the league with our situation. But not us. Mike Brown sticks by people. He would stick with Andy, I'll bet.

Some were talking about what to do after a SB win.  I still say that's open for debate, but no, for a playoff win you don't trade Andy, and I wouldn't expect Mike to even consider doing that. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 09:35 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Dalton is better.  Macaroni is going to need some time in this league to get to the level Dalton is at now.

Did you just call AJ noodle-arm?  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:32 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Did you just call AJ noodle-arm?  Ninja

It was the darn autocorrect.  It keeps changing McCarron to macaroni.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:11 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: If McCarron were to lead the team to a playoff win, I'll bet it would create a lot of controversy on any other team in the league with our situation. But not us. Mike Brown sticks by people. He would stick with Andy, I'll bet.

Samuel L Jackson LOL!!  Wonderful!!!!  HAHAHA!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:34 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: It was the darn autocorrect.  It keeps changing McCarron to macaroni.  

Let's hope the Niners don't do that too!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Really? Hmm I dont know. I guess no one does but MB himself. But it would be a risky decision to stick with Dalton if McCarron would win in the playoffs, especially if they would win because of him, not inspite him either. People think fans are harsh on Dalton now, just imagine what it would be like next year in this scenario! :O

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote