Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AJ McCarron is a future star
(12-13-2015, 09:08 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Well, here we are again.  Will AJ become a future star or what?  The guy has the weapons on this team to do it!  :)

We could really be a lot worse off.  Jason Campbell?  Josh Johnson?

As soon as I saw Dalton head for the locker room, I made a comment to a friend about Jon Kitna. 

Too bad he's a bit over the hill. LOL

I think AJ will be ok.
The kid just needs some reps.
I've been irritated when we've been clearly in control of games and Andy was still out there.
The few times AJ went out, he only had only about 4 pass plays included.
Reply/Quote
So admittedly I've been away from the boards for a while, focusing on my fantasy league trash talk, but I had to come back to check on the jungle's spirits after losing Andy.

Yeah, we didn't beat the Stealers, but you have to admit AJ didn't look out of place out there. I originally stated that it would be a mistake to put him in too soon. I really meant anytime this year other than the garbage time he's been getting. Well this is definitely too soon but maybe, just maybe I made the mistake. He exhibited poise even after making mistakes, and that's a good sign that he's learning fast.  

He said in the post game interview he's swears to God he's gonna work his tail off and he knows he has to do better. I have faith in this kid and so does the Bengals organization, because they knew this might happen and still kept only AJ as backup.

Expect him to do well, I really do think he will be able to keep us winning in Andy's absence.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:37 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: So admittedly I've been away from the boards for a while, focusing on my fantasy league trash talk, but I had to come back to check on the jungle's spirits after losing Andy.

Yeah, we didn't beat the Stealers, but you have to admit AJ didn't look out of place out there. I originally stated that it would be a mistake to put him in too soon. I really meant anytime this year other than the garbage time he's been getting. Well this is definitely too soon but maybe, just maybe I made the mistake. He exhibited poise even after making mistakes, and that's a good sign that he's learning fast.  

He said in the post game interview he's swears to God he's gonna work his tail off and he knows he has to do better. I have faith in this kid and so does the Bengals organization, because they knew this might happen and still kept only AJ as backup.

Expect him to do well, I really do think he will be able to keep us winning in Andy's absence.

[quote pid='129239' dateline='1450057070']
From top to bottom we are a better team than Baltimore and San Fran...we just need AJ5 to play solid and we will win the division easily. 
[/quote]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:37 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: So admittedly I've been away from the boards for a while, focusing on my fantasy league trash talk, but I had to come back to check on the jungle's spirits after losing Andy.

Somehow I knew you'd show up.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:37 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Somehow I knew you'd show up.

Well I worked hard on that first post... It's kinda all on the line now! 

So let's just all hope I'm right. I usually am.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
Tell us times when you were wrong.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 08:03 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Tell us times when you were wrong.

LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 08:03 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Tell us times when you were wrong.

Well let's see...

I thought Trent Richardson would be a hall of famer, but then again who didn't...

I could have made around $10,000 cashing in Bitcoins a few years ago when they were worth $1000 a piece, but I wrongly predicted they would continue to go up. 

I predicted Obama would legalize weed before he left office, and that doesn't seem like it will happened. 

Oh, and I took the cinnamon challenge... like a dumbass!  
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 12:01 AM)BayouBengal Wrote: Well let's see...

I thought Trent Richardson would be a hall of famer, but then again who didn't...

I could have made around $10,000 cashing in Bitcoins a few years ago when they were worth $1000 a piece, but I wrongly predicted they would continue to go up. 

I predicted Obama would legalize weed before he left office, and that doesn't seem like it will happened. 

Oh, and I took the cinnamon challenge... like a dumbass!  

You don't have much of a track record... Hilarious
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 12:35 AM)EatonFan Wrote: You don't have much of a track record... Hilarious

Well I predicted Cam Newton's exponential rise in the NFL, and was even arguing on this boards in the preseason with someone who thought Andy was better. I agreed Andy was good and a better passer and defense reader but ended it with Cam has the higher ceiling and left it at that. 

I should look that post up, now that they have been playing so well this season its like I'm Nostradamus.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:38 AM)BayouBengal Wrote: Well I predicted Cam Newton's exponential rise in the NFL, and was even arguing on this boards in the preseason with someone who thought Andy was better. I agreed Andy was good and a better passer and defense reader but ended it with Cam has the higher ceiling and left it at that. 

I should look that post up, now that they have been playing so well this season its like I'm Nostradamus.

Yeah......but cinnamon challenge..... LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote