Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
AJ McCarron is currently on the field throwing, no signs of Burrow
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 07:31 PM)Tony Wrote: Not everyone is a coward these days.....

Just saying they need to be cautious with him. 

Achilles tendinitis is caused by repetitive or intense strain on the Achilles tendon, the band of tissue that connects your calf muscles to your heel bone.
Reply/Quote
Don't blow it Bengals. Hope he is ready to play and this does not lead into something more.
Reply/Quote
Remember, If Burrow gets injuried and ruled out of season in some hours, don't blame Zac.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 06:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Grandma's couch has probably seen a lot of action.

Probably not, got that plastic over it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 06:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: McCarron was not elevated from the PS, but Reid Sinnett was.  Guessing Burrow will QB a run heavy team as long as he can, if he can.

Welp…

Wtf was tonight. 50 passes? He looked like absolute dog sh*t scrambling. Doesn’t seem comfortable extending plays like he used to. Seems like he’s hurting a LOOOOOT more than originally thought.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:32 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Welp…

Wtf was tonight. 50 passes? He looked like absolute dog sh*t scrambling. Doesn’t seem comfortable extending plays like he used to. Seems like he’s hurting a LOOOOOT more than originally thought.

What rock have you been living under? Outside of passing way more than expected he looked exactly how everyone thought/said he would look if he played. Honestly moved a bit more than I thought. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:33 AM)TheFan Wrote: What rock have you been living under? Outside of passing way more than expected he looked exactly how everyone thought/said he would look if he played. Honestly moved a bit more than I thought. 

Yeah, no surprise except for the good surprise. Great stuff. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:33 AM)TheFan Wrote: What rock have you been living under? Outside of passing way more than expected he looked exactly how everyone thought/said he would look if he played. Honestly moved a bit more than I thought. 

Listen, I’m a f*cking genius. That’s what rock I’ve been living under. The rock of genius. 

I meant in the beginning of the season, I figured he’d be 100%. I wasn’t sold on how bad it was until tonight. I was more surprised at his lack of accuracy and decision making up to this point but he looked like Philip Rivers. It makes me wonder if he keeps playing that he’ll be like that the whole season.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:40 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Listen, I’m a f*cking genius. That’s what rock I’ve been living under. The rock of genius. 

[Image: R.0ca7daba1a247f8466fb046cc6654585?rik=1...ImgRaw&r=0]

Meh, at least you didn't call us all meatheads.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:40 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Listen, I’m a f*cking genius. That’s what rock I’ve been living under. The rock of genius. 

Hmmm, I don't believe you.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:51 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hmmm, I don't believe you.  Mellow

See now, that's exactly what I'd expect someone who's not a ***** genius to say.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:54 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: See now, that's exactly what I'd expect someone who's not a ***** genius to say.

That's right, I am a dumbass!!! Mellow
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2023, 12:56 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That's right, I am a dumbass!!! Mellow

Hey, we can't all be this guy.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15302165]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 06:25 PM)Trademark Wrote: https://twitter.com/fox19joe/status/1706415353893368017?s=46&t=pkni6GRbeTj3sw_si0D37w

You're still the absolute worst man, why even start a thread like this?

In hindsight, it is an awful look. At least close it when you see we've won, let's all be happy for a win
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 08:27 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Remember, If Burrow gets injuried and ruled out of season in some hours, don't blame Zac.

Actually, don't blame Zac is probably more accurate than you know. NFL radio was talking about it this morning and they said the Head Coach rarely gets to make that decision. It's up to the medical staff to say if a player is ready to play. If the staff clears him, he's playing. 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2023, 07:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It'll be hard to top some of those outfits.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Something tells me that Yosivias is likely a trendy dresser, as well.  It should be interesting to see his pregame arrivals next year when he breaks into the starting lineup.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote