Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ McCarron
He showed some real good Stamina out there today. The future looks bright.
Reply/Quote
We left with about 6:00 left in the 4th so we didn't see the last series or two. What did he do?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
He had 100% completion percentage so maybe we'll have a QB controversy Andy didn't complete all his passes like AJ did bench him!!!
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 07:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We left with about 6:00 left in the 4th so we didn't see the last series or two.  What did he do?

Handed the ball off twice and completed a screen pass for 2 yards. Gotta start somewhere I guess. 

Reply/Quote
[quote='Awful Lama Wrote:We left with about 6:00 left in the 4th so we didn't see the last series or two.  What did he do?

Oh nothing, really. He just completed the most awesome and epic pass in NFL history. Dalton has to be a little nervous after McCarron uncorked that beauty.[/quote]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 07:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We left with about 6:00 left in the 4th so we didn't see the last series or two.  What did he do?
 He made his first NFL completed pass, a dink for no gain, but still complete. Other than that, he handed off....I would  Hilarious .......but he is our back-up, so  ThumbsUp  and GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 08:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Oh nothing, really. He just completed the most awesome and epic pass in NFL history. Dalton has to be a little nervous after McCarron uncorked that beauty.
[/quote]

What a Beauty!!!!
Reply/Quote
79.2 Passer rating.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:12 AM)EatonFan Wrote: 79.2 Passer rating.

That's good enough for 2nd best QB in the game. Sorry, Nick.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:15 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: That's good enough for 2nd best QB in the game.  Sorry, Nick.

In all seriousness, I was hoping they'd let him air it out so we can see what he can do in a real game. (not because of any controversy, just in case he's needed )
Reply/Quote
I was surprised Dalton played into the 4th quarter at all.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:15 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: That's good enough for 2nd best QB in the game.  Sorry, Nick.

Nope.  Sean Mannion was 2nd best... at 85.1   Hilarious
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:33 AM)Sled21 Wrote: In all seriousness, I was hoping they'd let him air it out so we can see what he can do in a real game. (not because of any controversy, just in case he's needed )

He looked good pre-game. The kid's got nice touch. Hope we donlt have to deploy him anytime soon.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:03 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: He looked good pre-game.  The kid's got nice touch.  Hope we donlt have to deploy him anytime soon.

Andy looked MUCH better: all of his throws were perfect: AJ missed about half a dozen throws during warmups
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 05:20 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Andy looked MUCH better: all of his throws were perfect: AJ missed about half a dozen throws during warmups

How as your trip Truck?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 08:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Oh nothing, really. He just completed the most awesome and epic pass in NFL history. Dalton has to be a little nervous after McCarron uncorked that beauty.

wait dalton and mccarrons wives had a swimsuit contest?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 12:12 AM)EatonFan Wrote: 79.2 Passer rating.

But that doesn't measure "it".

Remember, that is what makes McCarron so special.  He has "it".
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 01:43 PM)Wyche Wrote: How as your trip Truck?

AMAZING!

Game was great to watch, literally the only negatives for me were the pick and Dunlap's removal of a sack (bullshit). Otherwise, as amazing; Jungle was insane yesterday, much louder than Buffalo was this year.

Food was great (went to Eli's), I love the rain so it was nice to walk around OTR and stuff and the best part of it all? I came home with over $120.00 (which is $160.00 Canadian Big Grin)

Great trip; the drive back at night is hellish at times, but I'm back in one piece. Thank you to anyone and everyone who helped with this trip and made it amazing. My girlfriend gives thanks as well as she had a blast too.

Skyline is still boss, too.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Rumor has it Hue called that special screen pass to see if he can spark some 1st round pick interest in a trade this offseason. Fingers crossed..... AJ showed true franchise skill with his movement and ball placement.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote