Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ to Tee
Great game. Lots of love to go around but one thing that can’t go unnoticed:

It was nice seeing our #3 - coming in COLD - throwing a nice dime to Tee that should’ve been 6!

There was no need for the mild push by Tee, as the ball was perfect.

It’s encouraging to see and now know we have more depth than we (at least “I”) thought @ QB.

We also haven’t missed CTB the last 2 games either. Another total shocker to me.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:14 PM)Whacked Wrote: Great game. Lots of love to go around but one things that can’t go unnoticed …

It was nice seeing our #3 - coming in COLD - threw a nice dime to Tee that should’ve been 6!

There was no need for the mild push by Tee.

It’s encouraging to see know we have more depth than we (at least “I”) thought @ QB.

We also haven’t missed CTB the last 2 games either. Another total shocker to me.

He's gotta stop using 2 hands to brace, Ja'marr uses 1 and gets away with it a lot lol. Tee didn't even push, I think if he held 1 hand out it was a TD.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He's gotta stop using 2 hands to brace, Ja'marr uses 1 and gets away with it a lot lol. Tee didn't even push, I think if he held 1 hand out it was a TD.

Agreed. I noticed that with Chase too. lol
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:14 PM)Whacked Wrote: Great game. Lots of love to go around but one thing that can’t go unnoticed:

It was nice seeing our #3 - coming in COLD - throwing a nice dime to Tee that should’ve been 6!

There was no need for the mild push by Tee, as the ball was perfect.

It’s encouraging to see and now know we have more depth than we (at least “I”) thought @ QB.

Hope AJ never sees the field rest of year  Browning has the it factor
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:19 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Hope AJ never sees the field rest of year  Browning has the it factor

I’m all geeked up with what I’ve seen w Jake too (!), but with this OLine playing very well and finally having a run game, AJ might just do well too.

*** I don’t want any changes either but if we make a push and Jake gets hurt, maybe AJ can get’r dun.
Reply/Quote
Bad call.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It was a nice ball, no question. AJ isn't terrible, he isn't great. What would concern me is mobility. Jake is pretty good running. I didn't watch much of AJ in the XFL. Can he run?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:49 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: It was a nice ball, no question. AJ isn't terrible, he isn't great. What would concern me is mobility. Jake is pretty good running. I didn't watch much of AJ in the XFL. Can he run?

From what I remember he couldn’t run much when he was young during his previous time with the Bengals so I would say no. Would think he’s older so even less mobile than he was before - speaking from personal experience because I know I was never quick but right now I am tired and sore just because I put up the Christmas lights!
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:54 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: speaking from personal experience because I know I was never quick but right now  I am tired and sore just because I put up the Christmas lights!

LOL!!
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:54 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: From what I remember he couldn’t run much when he was young during his previous time with the Bengals so I would say no. Would think he’s older so even less mobile than he was before - speaking from personal experience because I know I was never quick but right now  I am tired and sore just because I put up the Christmas lights!

at least you had energy to do that, I don't even have energy to think about it lol
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:54 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: From what I remember he couldn’t run much when he was young during his previous time with the Bengals so I would say no. Would think he’s older so even less mobile than he was before - speaking from personal experience because I know I was never quick but right now  I am tired and sore just because I put up the Christmas lights!

LoL, I hear you.

I don't remember a whole lot about him playing here. I don't recall him running much either, but I wasn't sure if I was remembering right. The only thing I remember was fans exaggerating his play because they hated the starter so much. He's a good game manager, and pretty smart. Average arm, and below average athleticism is what I recalled.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote