Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMA
I thought Johnny Cupcake's AMA was a fun idea. It would be cool if it became a regular occurrence with the mods asking members to volunteer every few days or once a week.

Just a thought.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think you just did...
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2015, 08:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I thought Johnny Cupcake's AMA was a fun idea. It would be cool if it became a regular occurrence with the mods asking members to volunteer every few days or once a week.

Just a thought.

I was gonna suggest it become something regular as well. The thing that I didn't want to happen by suggesting it is Klotsch getting flooded with 30 AMA threads. Having a moderator pick someone every few days could solve that.

I was also thinking that a 'questionnaire series' type of thing. There was something like it done at the other board a few years ago, and it seemed to go over well. Maybe 20 different posters did it. Have a couple dozen random questions and have a different poster answer them every few days. Switch up some of the questions too so that it isn't too repetitive.

Whatever sounds fun to everyone else...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-25-2015, 10:02 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I was gonna suggest it become something regular as well. The thing that I didn't want to happen by suggesting it is Klotsch getting flooded with 30 AMA threads.  Having a moderator pick someone every few days could solve that.

I was also thinking that a 'questionnaire series' type of thing. There was something like it done at the other board a few years ago, and it seemed to go over well.  Maybe 20 different posters did it.  Have a couple dozen random questions and have a different poster answer them every few days.  Switch up some of the questions too so that it isn't too repetitive.

Whatever sounds fun to everyone else...

Sounds like it would turn into a giant circlejerk....which way do I grab first?
[Image: bey.gif]
Reply/Quote
The issue with constant AMAs is someone has to actually have something interesting or they will become stale quickly. They should have an interesting job or life event
Reply/Quote
What does AMA stand for? lol
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 12:29 AM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Sounds like it would turn into a giant circlejerk....which way do I grab first?

Like Jungle Noise after a win.....OR.....Jungle Noise after a loss?

Really though, If you could just grab both ends, that'd be great.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 07:00 AM)magikod Wrote: What does AMA stand for? lol

Ask Me Anything
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 12:29 AM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Sounds like it would turn into a giant circlejerk....which way do I grab first?

You only have one hand?
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 12:29 AM)Steeler Eater Wrote: Sounds like it would turn into a giant circlejerk....which way do I grab first?

Think it depends on if you're north or south of the equator.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2015, 02:25 PM)Benton Wrote: Ask Me Anything

What's the meaning of life?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2015, 11:13 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: What's the meaning of life?
It's just a machine that goes "ping."

[Image: 74ba0de430ac1dc3aa96f90df7a5ba42.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote