Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AOC & Ilhan Omar Pretend To Be Handcuffed!
How big of a joke can you be?! If you need further proof that the Democrats entire platform is playing the victims, look no further than AOC and Ilhan Omar pretending to be handcuffed when they were illegally blocking a street in protest of Roe vs Wade being overturned!

[Image: aoc-handcuffed-fail-01.jpg]

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

They're both huge faces of the Democrat party and they're children.

I'm sure the libs of the country, even if they see the truth, will rally around her and still claim that she was handcuffed and falsely arrested.
Reply/Quote
i saw this....she also raised her arm and waved to the crowd then put it back behind her back.

Most of the photo ops just show her with her hands behind her back...so mission accomplished for her.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Imagine thinking she wasn't just performing some political theater.

The faux outrage is fun to watch, though. ZoMg ThEy'Re PrEtEnDiNg To Be CuFfEd - rent free, bro. Rent free.
Reply/Quote
Well, they're both minorities so I'd call the "handcuff me" position to be suitably compliant for them in that situation...well, minus the waving.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 04:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How big of a joke can you be?! If you need further proof that the Democrats entire platform is playing the victims, look no further than AOC and Ilhan Omar pretending to be handcuffed when they were illegally blocking a street in protest of Roe vs Wade being overturned!

[Image: aoc-handcuffed-fail-01.jpg]

Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

They're both huge faces of the Democrat party and they're children.

I'm sure the libs of the country, even if they see the truth, will rally around her and still claim that she was handcuffed and falsely arrested.

A politician taking advantage of a photo-op? Unheard of.

Reply/Quote
Damn. They are willing to pretend to go to jail for their principles. Commendable.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 04:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Damn.  They are willing to pretend to go to jail for their principles.  Commendable.

Meanwhile, on the right wing, you've got people pleading the fifth and turning witness to avoid getting arrested. But they're not exactly known for having principles. Or morals. Or fully functioning brains in some cases.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 04:33 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Meanwhile, on the right wing, you've got people pleading the fifth and turning witness to avoid getting arrested. But they're not exactly known for having principles. Or morals. Or fully functioning brains in some cases.

Damn, Hillary did some hard time then if she didn't do what you accuse the right of doing. 

[Image: prod19570115_E214018990_F?$mn$&illum=0&wid=480]

Reply/Quote
What's the over-under on how many people on this board defend this?

Side note, my only exposure to Omar came via my sister in law posting a meme showing the twin towers being attacked that said something like "I can't believe we are letting the people who did this into our government" and getting a bi-partisan beat-down for it.

That and Boebert or MTG calling these two the Jihad Squad.  Seems excessive, but meh...I can't get offended since I've never been killed by a terrorist. 
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 04:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn, Hillary did some hard time then if she didn't do what you accuse the right of doing. 

Or - and this is just me spitballing here - all of Hilary's crimes were kabuki theater put on by the GoP to appease their dumb voter base and if they actually had anything on her or Billy Boy, they'd be locked so deep in some black site prison that the country would've collectively forgotten them by now or they'd of gotten suicided like their boy Epistein.

And this is coming from a guy who ***** hates Hilary and wants to never see or hear from her again.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 04:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn, Hillary did some hard time then if she didn't do what you accuse the right of doing. 

Can you present a time when Hillary Clinton invoked the 5th Amendment or refused to appear?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 04:33 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Meanwhile, on the right wing, you've got people pleading the fifth and turning witness to avoid getting arrested. But they're not exactly known for having principles. Or morals. Or fully functioning brains in some cases.

Dude, bro, my man, can you just laugh at something stupid and not get all worked up about the other side?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Do they ever like, I dont know, do their jobs?
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 06:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Do they ever like, I dont know, do their jobs?

I guess that depends on what people think a political job is.  These days it could be argued that misrepresenting events and manufacturing outrage are key duties of their jobs.  
Reply/Quote
Well, that's silly.
Reply/Quote
We really have reached a point were theatrics and social media are more important to your electability than intelligence, knowledge or ability. Note, I don't just include "the squad" (dumbest nickname in history btw), MTG, Boebert and their ilk are just as inane. If our representatives are indicative of our constituents we are in serious trouble.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 06:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We really have reached a point were theatrics and social media are more important to your electability than intelligence, knowledge or ability.  Note, I don't just include "the squad" (dumbest nickname in history btw), MTG, Boebert and their ilk are just as inane.  If our representatives are indicative of our constituents we are in serious trouble.

Social media is probably the thing that ultimately destroys society. It creates so much toxicity, it's crazy. 
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 06:55 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Social media is probably the thing that ultimately destroys society. It creates so much toxicity, it's crazy. 

I don't think this is a hyperbolic statement, sadly.  It rewards idiocy and encourages attention whoring.  My social media presence is extremely minimal, I literally don't care if people know what I'm doing or what you're doing.  Mix politics into this and you've certainly got a toxic brew.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 06:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We really have reached a point were theatrics and social media are more important to your electability than intelligence, knowledge or ability. Note, I don't just include "the squad" (dumbest nickname in history btw), MTG, Boebert and their ilk are just as inane. If our representatives are indicative of our constituents we are in serious trouble.

Correct. Those two nut bags are the same exact thing, but red.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 06:46 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We really have reached a point were theatrics and social media are more important to your electability than intelligence, knowledge or ability. Note, I don't just include "the squad" (dumbest nickname in history btw), MTG, Boebert and their ilk are just as inane. If our representatives are indicative of our constituents we are in serious trouble.

That's the problem; they are.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote